Gai-Tronics Line Powered LED Beacon Details and Specification
- LED Beacon for industrial and community welfare applications
- Power entirely from incoming call ring signal
- LED Pulses in time with ring signal
- Compatible with Gai-Tronics Analogue telephones
- This beacon can be supplied without fitted cables and glands for "hard-wire" installations
- Red - 100-02-0022-402
- Amber - 100-02-0022-403
- Green - 100-02-0022-405
- Blue - 100-02-0022-406
- Clear - 100-02-0022-409
- Supply Voltage: 48- 75V AC
- Luminous Intensity: 8cd
- Temperature Limits: -40°C / +55°C
- IEC Protection Class: IP65 (Protected from low pressure water jets from any direction, limited ingress protection)
- Ht of beacon: 102
- Ht of Dome: 65
- Diameter of Base: 79
Please Note: Gai-Tronics Beacons can be ordered to specification. Please contact our team who can advise the best solutions for your needs.
This product is made to order and as such has a lead time of 4 to 6 weeks.
Because these are made to order, they can not be returned if purchased in error. Please contact the sales team if you are in any doubt.
You can check out the main features of the
Gai-Tronics Line Powered LED Beacon
by using our useful
product comparison chart and comparing to other models in the range.
Gai-Tronics Line Powered LED Beacon Information
|Manufacturer Part #||100-02-0022-402 | 100-02-0022-403 | 100-02-0022-405 | 100-02-0022-406 | 100-02-0022-409|