Free shipping on all orders over £100
MINIMUM 12 MONTH WARRANTY
Simple returns process
Dedicated account managers
LOOKING FOR SOMETHING ?
LET US HELP.
Gai-Tronics Commander Analogue Telephone
The Gai-Tronics Commander belongs to a family of tough weather and vandal resistant telephones. The body of the commander is molded in glass filled polyester to withstand harsh environments and potential abuse while basic telephone functions are easily accessible.
Connect the Commander to any standard FXS ports, PBX lines and PSTN. The Gai-Tronics Commander is available in a range of buttons and can be purchased in SIP ready mode.
- Robust and weather resistant to IP65
- Wall or desk mounting
- Industry standard robust handset c/w armored cord
- DTMF/LD and Earth/Timed Break Recall
- Large tactile buttons, easy to see and operate
- CE compliant (smart option tested to iCTR 37 / CTR 38
- Optional variant available with SMART (Self Monitoring And Reporting Telephone)
- (028-02-2840-602) Commander 0 Button - Yellow - Steel Cord
- (620-E212212112d) Commander 1 Button - Yellow - Steel Cord
- (620-D212112112c) Commander 3 Button - Yellow - Steel Cord
- (620-C232312112f) Commander 6 Button - Yellow - Steel Cord
- (620-B221422122a) Commander 15 Button - Yellow - Steel Cord
- (620-H121422122A) Commander 15 Button - Dark Grey - Steel Cord
- (620-A221422122e) Commander 18 Button - Yellow - Steel Cord
- (620-G121422422E) Commander 18 Button - Grey - Steel Cord
This product is made to order and as such has a lead time of 4 to 6 weeks.
Because these are made to order, they can not be returned if purchased in error. Please contact the sales team if you are in any doubt.
|Manufacturer Part #||028-02-2840-602 | 620-E212212112d | 620-D212112112c | 620-C232312112f | 620-B221422122a | 620-H121422122A | 620-A221422122e|
Gai-Tronics Commander Analogue Telephone Data Sheet Size: (125 KB)
Gai-Tronics Commander FAQ
Q. Can the Commander Commander be deployed in explosive environments?
A.The Commander is not ATEX certified so cannot be deployed in explosive environments
Q. Can the Commander be customised to my specific needs?
AYou can choose from a wide range of customisable features. Please call us for more information.
Check out our complete FAQ sheet for more information.
Can't find the answer to your question? Tell us your question and we'll answer it for you.
We offer a next day courier service at a very reasonable price. Timed deliveries are also available if you need to get your hands on the equipment in a hurry.
You can see which delivery options are available to you by simply adding the products you wish to purchase to the shopping cart before entering your delivery post code.
Please note next day delivery from point of order is not guaranteed. Visit our delivery information page to find out more.