Public Access Help Point Details and Specification
- Large, vandal resistant metal buttons, palm operable
- Raised text button legends with Braille
- Induction Loop facility for hearing impaired*
- Audio-visual ring indication
- Emergency override
- Hands free operation (VOX)
- Robust/Weather resistant: Up to IP65
- Single or Dual button autodial options with remote programming
- Dual purpose design for flush or surface mounting, simple installation
- Line powered down to 25mA*
The Gai-Tronics Public Access Help Point Phone is made to order and as a result have a 4 to 6 week lead time.
Due to the specialist nature of this product, the Gai-Tronics Public Access Helppoint Phone can not be returned if ordered incorrectly.
* induction loop requires additional 12Vdc power supply (included).
This product is made to order and as such has a lead time of 4 to 6 weeks.
Because these are made to order, they can not be returned if purchased in error. Please contact the sales team if you are in any doubt.
Public Access Help Point Information
|Manufacturer Part #||228-02-2321-902 | 228-02-2552-902|