Analogue Clean Phone Details and Specification
- Available in either Flush or surface mount models
- Analogue Telephone
- 2 Programmable buttons
- Standard and SMART operation modes
- Oversized buttons with clearly marked functions allow operation for gloved hands
- Auto answer feature
- Password protected programming
- Multi-cast (up to 8 addresses) or peer-to-peer capable
- 4 Inputs and 2 volt free outputs for peripheral control
- Compatible with TMA (Telephone Management Application) software for usage and maintenance
- UL Listed
This product is made to order and as such has a lead time of 4 to 6 weeks.
Because these are made to order, they can not be returned if purchased in error. Please contact the sales team if you are in any doubt.
Analogue Clean Phone Information
|Manufacturer Part #||295-001W | 295-001F|