Sennheiser SDW 5066 Wireless DECT Binaural Headset - Deskphone, PC/Softphone & Mobile
The Sennheiser SDW 5000 Series sets new standards with super Wideband audio, pioneering own-voice detection technology and dual Noise Cancelling microphones which deliver exceptional sound for speech intelligibility in loud environments.
The Sennheiser SDW 5066 is optimised for all Unified Communication (UC) platforms and certified for Skype for Business (SFB), with smart call controls and a Busy Light to enhance productivity, while Sennheiser HeadSetup Pro Manager provides IT managers with an easy way to configure and centrally manage all of their devices.
- Triple Connectivity: Deskphone, PC/Softphone and bluetooth Enabled devices
- Wearing Style: Binaural
- Microphone: Digital MEMs - Two microphone Noise Cancelling system
- Speaker Type: High-quality Neodymium
- ActiveGard technology
- GAP Compatible
- SDW 5 BS (included with purchase) enables deskphone and PC/Softphone connection
- USB-A Port for call handling with Sennheiser device and smartphone charging
- DECT Range: 180m / 590ft
- Talk Time: 14 Hrs in Narrowband / 11.5 Hrs in Wideband / 9 Hours in Super Wideband
- Standby Time: 44 Hrs
- Auto Sleep: +12Hrs
- Charge Time: 0-5% = 30Mins / 0-100% = 1 Hr
What's in the box?
This is a None Stock Item with a lead time of 10 days.
You can check out the main features of the
Sennheiser SDW 5066
by using our useful
product comparison chart and comparing to other models in the range.
Best4Systems is a platinum EPOS AMPLIFY partner. We have the technical expertise with guaranteed original EPOS products to suit your requirements.
|Manufacturer Part #||507023|
Sennheiser SDW 5066 FAQ
We offer a next day courier service at a very reasonable price. Timed deliveries are also available if you need to get your hands on the equipment in a hurry.
You can see which delivery options are available to you by simply adding the products you wish to purchase to the shopping cart before entering your delivery post code.
Please note next day delivery from point of order is not guaranteed. Visit our delivery information page to find out more.