Sennheiser SDW Series FAQs
Q. What are the defining differences within the SDW 5000 series?
A. These can be defined by wearing style and connectivity, please see below:
Convertible (Headband - Neckband - Ear Hook)
- SDW 5013 - PC/Softphone
- SDW 5014 - PC/Softphone & Bluetooth
- SDW 5015 - PC/Softphone & Deskphone
- SDW 5016 - PC/Softphone & Deskphone & Bluetooth
- SDW 5033 - PC/Softphone
- SDW 5034 - PC/Softphone & Bluetooth
- SDW 5035 - PC/Softphone & Deskphone
- SDW 5036 - PC/Softphone & Deskphone & Bluetooth
- SDW 5063 - PC/Softphone
- SDW 5064 - PC/Softphone & Bluetooth
- SDW 5065 - PC/Softphone & Deskphone
- SDW 5066 - PC/Softphone & Deskphone & Bluetooth
Q. Can I add Bluetooth connectivity to SDW headset?
A. Yes! You will need to purchase the Sennheiser BTD 800 USB Bluetooth Dongle. (BTD 800 included with 5014 / 5016 / 5034 / 5036 /5064 / 5066).
Q. What is the difference between Wideband and Super Wideband?
A. In Sennheiser's words: "Super wideband sound provides crisp and natural sound beyond conventional business standards" .
Q. How do I check if the SDW will work with my softphone platform?
A. The Sennheiser SDW 5000 series will work with all leading platforms.
Q. How do I find out which EHS cable I need for my Deskphone?
Q. Can I use these headsets with Skype for Business?
A. Yes, the entire SDW 5000 Range are Certified for use with Skype for Business (SFB).
Please visit our Sennheiser DW Series Matrix to compare the models in the range.