Sennheiser SDW 5000 Series FAQs
Q. What are the defining differences within the SDW 5000 series?
A. These can be defined by wearing style and connectivity, please see below:
Convertible (Headband - Neckband - Ear Hook)
- SDW 5013 - PC/Softphone
- SDW 5014 - PC/Softphone & Bluetooth
- SDW 5015 - PC/Softphone & Deskphone
- SDW 5016 - PC/Softphone & Deskphone & Bluetooth
- SDW 5033 - PC/Softphone
- SDW 5034 - PC/Softphone & Bluetooth
- SDW 5035 - PC/Softphone & Deskphone
- SDW 5036 - PC/Softphone & Deskphone & Bluetooth
- SDW 5063 - PC/Softphone
- SDW 5064 - PC/Softphone & Bluetooth
- SDW 5065 - PC/Softphone & Deskphone
- SDW 5066 - PC/Softphone & Deskphone & Bluetooth
Q. Can I add Bluetooth connectivity to SDW headset?
A. Yes! You will need to purchase the Sennheiser BTD 800 USB Bluetooth Dongle. (BTD 800 included with 5014 / 5016 / 5034 / 5036 /5064 / 5066).
Q. What is the difference between Wideband and Super Wideband?
A. In Sennheiser's words: "Super wideband sound provides crisp and natural sound beyond conventional business standards" .
Q. How do I check if the SDW will work with my softphone platform?
A. The Sennheiser SDW 5000 series will work with all leading platforms.
Q. How do I find out which EHS cable I need for my Deskphone?
Q. Can I use these headsets with Skype for Business?
A. Yes, the entire SDW 5000 Range are Certified for use with Skype for Business (SFB).
Sennheiser SDW Headsets & Accessories
Out of stock