Free shipping on all orders over £100
MINIMUM 12 MONTH WARRANTY
Simple returns process
Dedicated account managers
LOOKING FOR SOMETHING ?
LET US HELP.
Sennheiser SDW 5015 DECT Wireless Convertible Headset - Deskphone & PC/Softphone
The Sennheiser SDW 5015 is a professional wireless DECT headset for Deskphone and Softphone telephony. With dual connectivity you can choose to take calls from your Deskphone or PC using the base station as a gateway to your prefered audio source.
Extend connectivity a step further with the addition of the Sennheiser BTD 800 Bluetooth USB Dongle (sold separately) and cater for flex-working or hot desking needs. It is also possible to connect a wired Sennheiser headset / speakerphone via the USB port on the base station.
Superior sound is what we expect from the Sennheiser and it is delivered in the SDW series. Audio features include Wideband sound, two microphone Noise Cancelling system and voice detection technology for improved intelligibility in noisy environments.
The Sennheiser SDW series offers a range of smart features so you can increase your efficiency and productivity. Smart headset and base controls provide one-touch call management. A BLF on the headset indicates when you are on a call and not to be disturbed, it even synchronises with your SFB presence status.
Find your perfect fit with 3 different wearing styles to choose from. The Sennheiser SDW 5015 can be worn as a Headband, Ear-Hook or Neckband.
- Dual Connectivity: Deskphone and PC/Softphone
- Wearing Style: Monaural with three wearing styles (Headband / Ear-hook / Neckband)
- Microphone: Digital MEMs - Two microphone Noise Cancelling system
- Speaker Type: High-quality Neodymium
- ActiveGard technology
- GAP Compatible
- SDW 5 BS (included with purchase) enables deskphone and PC/Softphone connection
- USB-A Port for call handling with Sennheiser device and smartphone charging
- DECT Range: 55m / 180ft
- Talk Time: 10 Hrs in Narrowband / 8 Hrs in Wideband / 6 Hours in Super Wideband
- Standby Time: 48 Hrs
- Auto Sleep: +12Hrs
- Charge Time: 0-5% = 30Mins / 0-100% = 1 Hr
What's in the box?
- Sennheiser SDW 5015 Headband / Ear-Hook / Neckband
- Sennheiser SDW 5 BS Base Station
- Ear buds (Small, Medium, Large)
- USB Cable
- Phone Cable
- Power Supply Unit
- Ear-Hook Stabiliser
- Quick Start Guide
- Safety Guide
- Compliance Sheet
You can check out the main features of the
Sennheiser SDW 5015
by using our useful
product comparison chart and comparing to other models in the range.
|Manufacturer Part #||506591|
Sennheiser SDW 5015 FAQ
Q. What are the defining differences within the SDW 5000 series?
A. These can be defined by wearing style and connectivity, please see below:
Convertible (Headband - Neckband - Ear Hook)
- SDW 5013 - PC/Softphone
- SDW 5014 - PC/Softphone & Bluetooth
- SDW 5015 - PC/Softphone & Deskphone
- SDW 5016 - PC/Softphone & Deskphone & Bluetooth
- SDW 5033 - PC/Softphone
- SDW 5034 - PC/Softphone & Bluetooth
- SDW 5035 - PC/Softphone & Deskphone
- SDW 5036 - PC/Softphone & Deskphone & Bluetooth
- SDW 5063 - PC/Softphone
- SDW 5064 - PC/Softphone & Bluetooth
- SDW 5065 - PC/Softphone & Deskphone
- SDW 5066 - PC/Softphone & Deskphone & Bluetooth
Q. Can I add Bluetooth connectivity to SDW headset?
A. Yes! You will need to purchase the Sennheiser BTD 800 USB Bluetooth Dongle. (BTD 800 included with 5014 / 5016 / 5034 / 5036 /5064 / 5066).
Check out our complete FAQ sheet for more information.
Can't find the answer to your question? Tell us your question and we'll answer it for you.
We offer a next day courier service at a very reasonable price. Timed deliveries are also available if you need to get your hands on the equipment in a hurry.
You can see which delivery options are available to you by simply adding the products you wish to purchase to the shopping cart before entering your delivery post code.
Please note next day delivery from point of order is not guaranteed. Visit our delivery information page to find out more.