Free shipping on all orders over £100
MINIMUM 12 MONTH WARRANTY
Simple returns process
Dedicated account managers
LOOKING FOR SOMETHING ?
LET US HELP.
Sennheiser SDW 5036 Wireless DECT Monaural Headset - Deskphone, PC/Softphone & Mobile
The Sennheiser SDW 5000 Series sets new standards with super Wideband audio, pioneering own-voice detection technology and dual Noise Cancelling microphones which deliver exceptional sound for speech intelligibility in loud environments.
The Sennheiser SDW 5036 is optimised for all Unified Communication (UC) platforms and certified for Skype for Business (SFB), with smart call controls and a Busy Light to enhance productivity, while Sennheiser HeadSetup Pro Manager provides IT managers with an easy way to configure and centrally manage all of their devices.
- Triple Connectivity: Deskphone, PC/Softphone and Bluetooth enabled devices
- Wearing Style: Monaural
- Microphone: Digital MEMs - Two microphone Noise Cancelling system
- Speaker Type: High-quality Neodymium
- ActiveGard technology
- GAP Compatible
- SDW 5 BS (included with purchase) enables deskphone and PC/Softphone connection
- USB-A Port for call handling with Sennheiser device and smartphone charging
- DECT Range: 55m / 180ft
- Talk Time: 14 Hrs in Narrowband / 11.5 Hrs in Wideband / 9 Hours in Super Wideband
- Standby Time: 44 Hrs
- Auto Sleep: +12Hrs
- Charge Time: 0-5% = 30Mins / 0-100% = 1 Hr
What's in the box?
You can check out the main features of the
Sennheiser SDW 5036
by using our useful
product comparison chart and comparing to other models in the range.
|Manufacturer Part #||507019|
Sennheiser SDW 5036 FAQ
Q. What are the defining differences within the SDW 5000 series?
A. These can be defined by wearing style and connectivity, please see below:
Convertible (Headband - Neckband - Ear Hook)
- SDW 5013 - PC/Softphone
- SDW 5014 - PC/Softphone & Bluetooth
- SDW 5015 - PC/Softphone & Deskphone
- SDW 5016 - PC/Softphone & Deskphone & Bluetooth
- SDW 5033 - PC/Softphone
- SDW 5034 - PC/Softphone & Bluetooth
- SDW 5035 - PC/Softphone & Deskphone
- SDW 5036 - PC/Softphone & Deskphone & Bluetooth
- SDW 5063 - PC/Softphone
- SDW 5064 - PC/Softphone & Bluetooth
- SDW 5065 - PC/Softphone & Deskphone
- SDW 5066 - PC/Softphone & Deskphone & Bluetooth
Q. Can I add Bluetooth connectivity to SDW headset?
A. Yes! You will need to purchase the Sennheiser BTD 800 USB Bluetooth Dongle. (BTD 800 included with 5014 / 5016 / 5034 / 5036 /5064 / 5066).
Check out our complete FAQ sheet for more information.
Can't find the answer to your question? Tell us your question and we'll answer it for you.
We offer a next day courier service at a very reasonable price. Timed deliveries are also available if you need to get your hands on the equipment in a hurry.
You can see which delivery options are available to you by simply adding the products you wish to purchase to the shopping cart before entering your delivery post code.
Please note next day delivery from point of order is not guaranteed. Visit our delivery information page to find out more.