Sennheiser CC530 Call Centre headset
The Sennheiser CC530 Binaural Call Centre Headset has an ultra-noise cancelling headset with a microphone that is able to block out ambient noise. This makes understanding the headset user easier for the listener. The flexible microphone boom is multi-adjustable and pivots around it's 300° axis. The teflon washer arrangement on the microphone boom allows for accurate, stable positioning and optimal durability due to minimal friction between the teflon components.
The Sennheiser CC530 headset can be adjusted to the exact correct position and then stays there. ActiveGard technology controls excessively loud noises reaching the users's ear by controlling the incoming signal and automatically adjusting the volume if it is too loud. Other features include large ear caps and leatherette comfort pads.
Please use our Sennheiser headset matrix to compare the various features of each model in the range.
- ActiveGard safeguards the user from the effects of an acoustic burst
- 300° adjustable microphone boom allows the mic to be positioned exactly for optimal speech clarity. Teflon®* washer support increases positioning accuracy, stability and ensure optimal durability
- Headband has unique comfort pads and a specially padded ear cap, which distribute pressure and ensure remarkable comfort even during extended wearing time
- Monaural headset converts quickly and easily to ear-clip version to suit individual preference and simplify high volume purchasing in corporations
- Easy to get accustomed to since sound is received through one ear, just like a normal telephone
Note that connection cords are sold separately. Please contact us if you require assistance
choosing the correct lead for your phone, or use the compatibility guide below.
You can check out the main features of the
by using our useful
product comparison chart and comparing to other models in the range.
Best4Systems is a platinum EPOS AMPLIFY partner. We have the technical expertise with guaranteed original EPOS products to suit your requirements.
|Manufacturer Part #||005359|
Sennheiser CC530 Call Centre headset Data Sheet Size: (125 KB)
Q. What type of connector does the CC series have?
A. They all have Quick Disconnect connections.
Q. I need a splitter so I can listen in to my colleagues calls, you do stock this splitter cable?
A. Yes we do, Please visit the Sennheiser Y Training Cable.
Check out our complete FAQ sheet for more information.
Can't find the answer to your question? Tell us your question and we'll answer it for you.
We offer a next day courier service at a very reasonable price. Timed deliveries are also available if you need to get your hands on the equipment in a hurry.
You can see which delivery options are available to you by simply adding the products you wish to purchase to the shopping cart before entering your delivery post code.
Please note next day delivery from point of order is not guaranteed. Visit our delivery information page to find out more.