Sennheiser CC515 Call Centre headset
The Sennheiser CC515 Call Centre headset is built with an ultra-noise cancelling microphone to block out ambient noise, making it easier for the listener to understand what the headset wearer is saying. It is fitted with an extra-large ear cup to ensure improved fit and maximum comfort.
The flexible microphone boom is adjustable around it's axis up to 300°. This allows for exact positioning and optimal speech clarity. The teflon washers in the microphone boom ensure an accurate and stable positioning of the boom with minimum wear due to low friction levels between the separate components.
The Sennheiser CC515 comes with ActiveGard technology to protect the wearer from excessive incoming noise reaching the ears by automatically detecting any signal over a certain threshold and lowering the volume to compensate.
The Sennheiser CC515 headset comes with balanced side supports, comfort pads and an adjustable headband to ensure a perfect fit to the head.
Please use our Sennheiser headset matrix to compare the various features of each model in the range.
- An extremely robust monaural call centre headset with an extra-large ear cap that improves fit and comfort.
- ActiveGard safeguards the user from the effects of an acoustic burst
- 300° adjustable microphone boom allows the mic to be positioned exactly for optimal speech clarity. Teflon®* washer support increases positioning accuracy, stability and ensures optimal durability
- The headband has unique comfort pads and a specially padded, extra-large ear cap, which distribute pressure and ensure remarkable comfort even during extended wearing time
- Just like a normal telephone, sound is received through one ear, making usage easy to get accustomed to
- Ultra-noise cancelling blocks out a maximum of ambient noise, making your voice easier to understand
Note that connection cords are sold separately. Please contact us if you require assistance
choosing the correct lead for your phone, or use the compatibility guide below.
You can check out the main features of the
by using our useful
product comparison chart and comparing to other models in the range.
Best4Systems is a platinum EPOS AMPLIFY partner. We have the technical expertise with guaranteed original EPOS products to suit your requirements.
|Manufacturer Part #||500215|
Sennheiser CC515 Call Centre headset Data Sheet Size: (125 KB)
Q. What type of connector does the CC series have?
A. They all have Quick Disconnect connections.
Q. I need a splitter so I can listen in to my colleagues calls, you do stock this splitter cable?
A. Yes we do, Please visit the Sennheiser Y Training Cable.
Check out our complete FAQ sheet for more information.
Can't find the answer to your question? Tell us your question and we'll answer it for you.
We offer a next day courier service at a very reasonable price. Timed deliveries are also available if you need to get your hands on the equipment in a hurry.
You can see which delivery options are available to you by simply adding the products you wish to purchase to the shopping cart before entering your delivery post code.
Please note next day delivery from point of order is not guaranteed. Visit our delivery information page to find out more.