Free shipping on all orders over £100
MINIMUM 12 MONTH WARRANTY
Simple returns process
Dedicated account managers
Sennheiser CC520 Call Centre headset
The Sennheiser CC520 Binaural Call Centre Headset comes with ultra-noise cancelling technology built into the microphone which enables ambient noise to be blocked out and so improves the experience for the listener. The flexible microphone boom adjusts up to 300 around it's axis and the teflon washer arrangement allows for accurate and stable positioning while also reducing wear and tear due to the minimal friction between the teflon components.
The ActiveGard technology in the Sennheiser CC520 headset controls excessive incoming signals ensuring that acoustic bursts are not experienced. The Sennheiser CC520 also comes with regular sized ear caps and leatherette comfort pads.
Please use our Sennheiser headset matrix to compare the various features of each model in the range.
- ActiveGard safeguards the user from the effects of an acoustic burst
- Self-adjusting ball-mounted speaker capsules allow perfect fitting to the head
- 300° adjustable microphone boom allows microphone to be positioned exactly for optimal speech clarity. Teflon®* washer support increases positioning accuracy, stability and ensure optimal durability
- Unique comfort pads in the headband distribute pressure on the top of the head to a greater surface area
- The ear caps are specially padded for remarkable comfort even during extended wearing time
- Binaural headset ensures maximum block out of background noise, increasing concentration and efficiency
Note that connection cords are sold separately. Please contact us if you require assistance
choosing the correct lead for your phone, or use the compatibility guide below.
You can check out the main features of the CC520 by using our useful
product comparison chart and comparing to other models in the range.
|Manufacturer Part #||005358|
Sennheiser CC520 Call Centre headset Data Sheet Size: (125 KB)
Q. What type of connector does the CC series have?
A. They all have Quick Disconnect connections.
Q. I need a splitter so I can listen in to my colleagues calls, you do stock this splitter cable?
A. Yes we do, Please visit the Sennheiser Y Training Cable.
Check out our complete FAQ sheet for more information.
Can't find the answer to your question? Tell us your question and we'll answer it for you.
We offer a next day courier service at a very reasonable price. Timed deliveries are also available if you need to get your hands on the equipment in a hurry.
You can see which delivery options are available to you by simply adding the products you wish to purchase to the shopping cart before entering your delivery post code.
Please note next day delivery from point of order is not guaranteed. Visit our delivery information page to find out more.