Free shipping on all orders over £100
MINIMUM 12 MONTH WARRANTY
Simple returns process
Dedicated account managers
Sennheiser CC510 Call Centre headset
The Sennheiser CC510 Call Centre Headset is an ultra-noise cancelling headset that is able to block out ambient noise, allowing for easier understanding for the listener of what the headset user is saying. Flexible Microphone Boom is multi-adjustable and can be pivoted up to 300° around it's axis. The Teflon washer arrangement on the headset allows for accurate positioning of the microphone boom due to the minimal friction occuring between the components.
The Sennheiser CC510 Headset comes with ActiveGard technology to protect the user against any excessively loud incoming signal reaching the ear. This patented technology work to automatically control and instantly compress the volume sginal is it appears to be above a certain threshold. The Sennheiser CC510 Headset also comes with a balanced side support, comfort pads, adjustable headband and ball-mounted speaker capsules.
Please use our Sennheiser headset matrix to compare the various features of each model in the range.
- The Sennheiser CC510 is an extremely robust monaural call centre headset. The Sennheiser CC 510 provides excellent sound and is very comfortable to wear. The durable construction makes it perfect for any type of office or professional communication
- ActiveGard safeguards the user from the effects of an acoustic burst
- 300° adjustable microphone boom allows the mic to be positioned exactly for optimal speech clarity. Teflon®* washer support increases positioning accuracy, stability and ensure optimal durability
- The headband has unique comfort pads and a specially padded ear cap, which distribute pressure and ensure remarkable comfort even during extended wearing time
- Just like a normal telephone, sound is received through one ear (monaural), making usage easy to get accustomed to
- Ultra-noise cancelling blocks out a maximum of ambient noise, making your voice easier to understand
Note that connection cords are sold separately. Please contact us if you require assistance
choosing the correct lead for your phone, or use the compatibility guide below.
You can check out the main features of the
by using our useful
product comparison chart and comparing to other models in the range.
|Manufacturer Part #||005357|
Sennheiser CC510 Call Centre headset Data Sheet Size: (125 KB)
Q. What type of connector does the CC series have?
A. They all have Quick Disconnect connections.
Q. I need a splitter so I can listen in to my colleagues calls, you do stock this splitter cable?
A. Yes we do, Please visit the Sennheiser Y Training Cable.
Check out our complete FAQ sheet for more information.
Can't find the answer to your question? Tell us your question and we'll answer it for you.
We offer a next day courier service at a very reasonable price. Timed deliveries are also available if you need to get your hands on the equipment in a hurry.
You can see which delivery options are available to you by simply adding the products you wish to purchase to the shopping cart before entering your delivery post code.
Please note next day delivery from point of order is not guaranteed. Visit our delivery information page to find out more.