Free shipping on all orders over £100
MINIMUM 12 MONTH WARRANTY
Simple returns process
Dedicated account managers
Polycom VVX410 HD Voice Gigabit Phone
The Polycom VVX410 is a business media phone designed for staff on the front line handling a fair amount of calls.
The VVX410 utilises a 3.5” LCD colour display, RJ9 dedicated headset jack with EHS compatibilities, Polycom HD Voice for great clarity while conversing, PoE and Gigabit Ethernet.
Can be purchased as either a standard or Skype for Business (SFB) certified unit
- Can be purchased as either a standard or Skype for Business (SFB) certified unit
- Gigabit Ethernet supported (10/100/1000 Mbps)
- 3.5 LCD Digital Display
- WebKit-based Browser
- Polycom Acoustic Clarity technology providing Duplex conversations
- Headset compatible
- 12 Programmable keys
- Shared call/bridged line appearance
- BLF | CTI | TCP | RTP
- Local three way conferencing
- One touch speed dial
- DND function
- SIP protocol support
- PoE Or External AC adaptor
The Polycom VVX410 HD Phone is a SIP telephone which will work across most VoIP telephony Platforms. These SIP telephones will require provisioning. Your VoIP telephony service provider will be able to assist you.
You can check out the main features of the
Polycom VVX410 HD Phone
by using our useful
product comparison chart and comparing to other models in the range.
|Manufacturer Part #||2200-46162-025 | 2200-46162-019|
Polycom VVX410 HD Voice Gigabit Phone User Guide Size: (8500 KB)
Polycom VVX410 HD Voice Gigabit Phone Data Sheet Size: (170 KB)
Polycom VVX410 HD Voice Gigabit Phone FAQs Size: (95 KB)
Polycom VVX410 HD Phone FAQ
Q. What's the difference between the VVX300 and VVX301?
A. Polycom have released an updated version of the VVX range. The new range features processor and memory upgrades for enhanced performance:
- Polycom VVX300 > Polycom VVX301
- Polycom VVX310 > Polycom VVX311
- Polycom VVX400 > Polycom VVX401
- Polycom VVX410 > Polycom VVX411
- Polycom VVX500 > Polycom VVX501
- Polycom VVX600 > Polycom VVX601
Q. Is there a power supply unit available for the VVX series?
A. Yes, there are several power supplies. The one you require will be dependent on the particular VVX phone you are using:
- Polycom VVX100/200 Power Supply unit is compatible with the Polycom VVX 101 and 201 phone.
- Polycom VVX300/400 Power Supply unit is compatible with the Polycom VVX 300, 301, 310, 311, 400, 401, 410 and 411 phone.
- Polycom VVX500/600 Power Supply unit is compatible with the Polycom VVX 500, 501, 600, 601 and 1500 phone.
Check out our complete FAQ sheet for more information.
Can't find the answer to your question? Tell us your question and we'll answer it for you.
We offer a next day courier service at a very reasonable price. Timed deliveries are also available if you need to get your hands on the equipment in a hurry.
You can see which delivery options are available to you by simply adding the products you wish to purchase to the shopping cart before entering your delivery post code.
Please note next day delivery from point of order is not guaranteed. Visit our delivery information page to find out more.