Free shipping on all orders over £100
MINIMUM 12 MONTH WARRANTY
Simple returns process
Dedicated account managers
LOOKING FOR SOMETHING ?
LET US HELP.
Polycom VVX501 Media Phone
The Polycom VVX501 is a powerful business VoIP phone offering high video and audio playback thanks to integrated HD Voice.
The Polycom VVX501 has an incorporated dual port Gigabit Ethernet switch for faster data transfer and like VVX models it delivers easy integration with third - party UC and productivity applications.
The familiar 3.5 LCD touch screen provides fast access to your synced calendar, contacts, and streaming media news, sports, weather and stocks.
Whats the difference between the VVX500 & VVX501?
- The Polycom VVX501 features processor and memory upgrades for better performance.
The Polycom VVX501 can be purchased as either a standard or Skype for Business (SFB) certified unit.
- Polycom VVX501 features Improved processor and memory performance upgrades
- Features UCS 5.4.1
- Can be purchased as either a standard or Skype for Business (SFB) certified unit
- Gigabit Ethernet
- 3.5 LCD Digital Display
- WebKit-based Browser
- Polycom Acoustic Clarity technology providing Duplex conversations
- 12 Programmable keys
- Shared call/bridged line appearance
- Local three way conferencing
- One touch speed dial
- DND function
- SIP protocol support
- PoE Or External AC adaptor
The Polycom VVX501 is a SIP telephone which will work across most VoIP telephony Platforms. These SIP telephones will require provisioning. Your VoIP telephony service provider will be able to assist you.
You can check out the main features of the
by using our useful
product comparison chart and comparing to other models in the range.
|Manufacturer Part #||2200-48500-025 | 2200-48500-019|
Polycom VVX501 Media Phone User Guide Size: (6500 KB)
Polycom VVX501 Media Phone Data Sheet Size: (175 KB)
Polycom VVX501 FAQ
Q. What's the difference between the VVX300 and VVX301?
A. Polycom have released an updated version of the VVX range. The new range features processor and memory upgrades for enhanced performance:
- Polycom VVX300 > Polycom VVX301
- Polycom VVX310 > Polycom VVX311
- Polycom VVX400 > Polycom VVX401
- Polycom VVX410 > Polycom VVX411
- Polycom VVX500 > Polycom VVX501
- Polycom VVX600 > Polycom VVX601
Q. Is there a power supply unit available for the VVX series?
A. Yes, there are several power supplies. The one you require will be dependent on the particular VVX phone you are using:
- Polycom VVX100/200 Power Supply unit is compatible with the Polycom VVX 101 and 201 phone.
- Polycom VVX300/400 Power Supply unit is compatible with the Polycom VVX 300, 301, 310, 311, 400, 401, 410 and 411 phone.
- Polycom VVX500/600 Power Supply unit is compatible with the Polycom VVX 500, 501, 600, 601 and 1500 phone.
Check out our complete FAQ sheet for more information.
Can't find the answer to your question? Tell us your question and we'll answer it for you.
We offer a next day courier service at a very reasonable price. Timed deliveries are also available if you need to get your hands on the equipment in a hurry.
You can see which delivery options are available to you by simply adding the products you wish to purchase to the shopping cart before entering your delivery post code.
Please note next day delivery from point of order is not guaranteed. Visit our delivery information page to find out more.