Free shipping on all orders over £100
MINIMUM 12 MONTH WARRANTY
Simple returns process
Dedicated account managers
Polycom VVX601 Media Phone
The Polycom VVX601 is a high end media phone with a large touch screen display. Key features include dual USB ports, dual Gigabit Ethernet ports, VVX camera, integrated Bluetooth and a dedicated headset port (RJ-9) with EHS support.
Whats the difference between the VVX600 & VVX601?
- The Polycom VVX601 features processor and memory upgrades for better performance.
The Polycom VVX601 can be purchased as either a standard or Skype for Business (SFB) certified unit.
- Polycom VVX601 features Improved processor and memory performance upgrades
- Features UCS 5.4.1
- Can be purchased as either a standard or Skype for Business (SFB) certified unit
- 16 line registrations
- 4.3in LCD touchscreen display
- Voicemail and video mail support
- Dual USB ports
- Integrated Bluetooth techonolgy
- Polycom HD Voice
- Dedicated RJ-9 headset port with EHS support
- Dual Gigabit Ethernet Ports
- IEEE 802.3at PoE
- Optional Polycom VVX Camera
The Polycom VVX601 is a SIP telephone which will work across most VoIP telephony Platforms. These SIP telephones will require provisioning. Your VoIP telephony service provider will be able to assist you.
You can check out the main features of the
by using our useful
product comparison chart and comparing to other models in the range.
|Manufacturer Part #||2200-48600-025 | 2200-48600-019|
Polycom VVX601 Media Phone User Guide Size: (6500 KB)
Polycom VVX601 Media Phone Data Sheet Size: (210 KB)
Polycom VVX601 Media Phone FAQs Size: (95 KB)
Polycom VVX601 FAQ
Q. What's the difference between the VVX300 and VVX301?
A. Polycom have released an updated version of the VVX range. The new range features processor and memory upgrades for enhanced performance:
- Polycom VVX300 > Polycom VVX301
- Polycom VVX310 > Polycom VVX311
- Polycom VVX400 > Polycom VVX401
- Polycom VVX410 > Polycom VVX411
- Polycom VVX500 > Polycom VVX501
- Polycom VVX600 > Polycom VVX601
Q. Is there a power supply unit available for the VVX series?
A. Yes, there are several power supplies. The one you require will be dependent on the particular VVX phone you are using:
- Polycom VVX100/200 Power Supply unit is compatible with the Polycom VVX 101 and 201 phone.
- Polycom VVX300/400 Power Supply unit is compatible with the Polycom VVX 300, 301, 310, 311, 400, 401, 410 and 411 phone.
- Polycom VVX500/600 Power Supply unit is compatible with the Polycom VVX 500, 501, 600, 601 and 1500 phone.
Check out our complete FAQ sheet for more information.
Can't find the answer to your question? Tell us your question and we'll answer it for you.
We offer a next day courier service at a very reasonable price. Timed deliveries are also available if you need to get your hands on the equipment in a hurry.
You can see which delivery options are available to you by simply adding the products you wish to purchase to the shopping cart before entering your delivery post code.
Please note next day delivery from point of order is not guaranteed. Visit our delivery information page to find out more.