Free shipping on all orders over £100
MINIMUM 12 MONTH WARRANTY
Simple returns process
Dedicated account managers
Polycom VVX310 HD Voice Gigabit Phone
The Polycom VVX310 is a 6 line entry level business phone with a high resolution LCD and HD voice quality, it is ideal for call centres handling a reasonable amount of calls.
The key features include Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000), a dedicated headset port and EHS support and 6 programmable line keys. Power is supplied though PoE, a optional PSU is available if needed (Sold Separately)
The Polycom VVX310 is available in two different operating platforms: Unified Communications or Microsoft Skype for Business (SFB).
- Gigabit Ethernet Support (10/100/1000 Mbps)
- 208 X 104 Backlit graphical display
- SIP Protocol Support | TCP Protocol Support | CTI Protocol Support
- Local three way conferencing
- Handsfree Speakerphone mode
- 12 Hard keys
- 6 Programmable line keys
- Dedicated RJ-9 Headset port
- Hearing aid compatible (HAC) handset formagnetic coupling to hearing aids
- WebKit-based Browser
The Polycom VVX310 HD is a SIP telephone which will work across most VoIP telephony Platforms. These SIP telephones will require provisioning. Your VoIP telephony service provider will be able to assist you.
You can check out the main features of the
Polycom VVX310 HD
by using our useful
product comparison chart and comparing to other models in the range.
|Manufacturer Part #||2200-46161-025 | 2200-46161-019|
Polycom VVX310 HD Voice Gigabit Phone User Guide Size: (2200 KB)
Polycom VVX310 HD Voice Gigabit Phone Data Sheet Size: (170 KB)
Polycom VVX310 HD Voice Gigabit Phone FAQs Size: (95 KB)
Polycom VVX310 HD FAQ
Q. What's the difference between the VVX300 and VVX301?
A. Polycom have released an updated version of the VVX range. The new range features processor and memory upgrades for enhanced performance:
- Polycom VVX300 > Polycom VVX301
- Polycom VVX310 > Polycom VVX311
- Polycom VVX400 > Polycom VVX401
- Polycom VVX410 > Polycom VVX411
- Polycom VVX500 > Polycom VVX501
- Polycom VVX600 > Polycom VVX601
Q. Is there a power supply unit available for the VVX series?
A. Yes, there are several power supplies. The one you require will be dependent on the particular VVX phone you are using:
- Polycom VVX100/200 Power Supply unit is compatible with the Polycom VVX 101 and 201 phone.
- Polycom VVX300/400 Power Supply unit is compatible with the Polycom VVX 300, 301, 310, 311, 400, 401, 410 and 411 phone.
- Polycom VVX500/600 Power Supply unit is compatible with the Polycom VVX 500, 501, 600, 601 and 1500 phone.
Check out our complete FAQ sheet for more information.
Can't find the answer to your question? Tell us your question and we'll answer it for you.
We offer a next day courier service at a very reasonable price. Timed deliveries are also available if you need to get your hands on the equipment in a hurry.
You can see which delivery options are available to you by simply adding the products you wish to purchase to the shopping cart before entering your delivery post code.
Please note next day delivery from point of order is not guaranteed. Visit our delivery information page to find out more.