Free shipping on all orders over £100
MINIMUM 12 MONTH WARRANTY
Simple returns process
Dedicated account managers
Polycom VVX450 High Performance IP Phone
The Polycom VVX450 is a twelve line IP business phone that offers reliable performance, easy configuration and HD audio clarity.
The key features of the Polycom VVX450 include a colour LCD display, twelve line keys with LED's, four soft keys, Dual Gigabit Ethernet ports (10/100/1000Mbps), dual USB ports and HD Wideband voice clarity. The VV450 supports up to two Polycom VVX EM50 expansion modules for an additional 80 programmable keys.
The Polycom is compatible with over 60 industry leading call control platforms and is ideal for small to medium seized business who require high-quality features from their communication solution.
- Unified Communications - 2200-48840-025
- Certified for Skype for Business - 2200-48840-019
- Compatible with more than 60 industry leading call control platforms
- 4.3" (480x 272px) Colour, backlit LCD display
- 12x Line keys with LED's
- 4x Context sensitive soft keys
- Polycom HD Voice (Wideband Audio)
- Polycom Acoustic Clarity
- 2x Gigabit Ethernet Ports (10/100/1000Mbps)
- 2x USB port for media and storage applications
- Web-Base config makes deployment and upgrades seamless and easy
- Integrated auto sensing PoE (optional PSU available, not included)
What's in the box:
- Polycom VVX450 Console & Handset
- Network Cable
- Desk stand / Wall Mount Bracket
- Set Up Sheet
The Polycom VVX450 is a SIP telephone which will work across most VoIP telephony Platforms. These SIP telephones will require provisioning. Your VoIP telephony service provider will be able to assist you.
You can check out the main features of the
by using our useful
product comparison chart and comparing to other models in the range.
|Manufacturer Part #||2200-48840-025 | 2200-48840-019|
Polycom VVX450 High Performance IP Phone Data Sheet Size: (418 KB)
Polycom VVX450 FAQ
Q. Do the Polycom VVX series support PoE?
A. All models support PoE.
Q. What is Polycom HD Voice?
A. Polycom HD Voice is Polycoms Wideband audio combined with their patented Acoustic Clarity technology. this combination provides much clearer, more vibrant and life like conversations.
Check out our complete FAQ sheet for more information.
Can't find the answer to your question? Tell us your question and we'll answer it for you.
We offer a next day courier service at a very reasonable price. Timed deliveries are also available if you need to get your hands on the equipment in a hurry.
You can see which delivery options are available to you by simply adding the products you wish to purchase to the shopping cart before entering your delivery post code.
Please note next day delivery from point of order is not guaranteed. Visit our delivery information page to find out more.