Free shipping on all orders over £100
MINIMUM 12 MONTH WARRANTY
Simple returns process
Dedicated account managers
LOOKING FOR SOMETHING ?
LET US HELP.
Grandstream GWN7600LR Outdoor Wi-Fi Wireless Access Point
The Grandstream GWN7600LR is a long range Wi-Fi Wireless Access point designed to provide extended converge support and is ideal out applications thanks to its IP66 waterproof casing and heat proof technology.
The Grandstream GWN7600LR features dual-band 2x2:2 MU-MIMO with beam-forming technology and a sophisticated antenna design for maximum network throughput with a Wi-Fi range of 300 meters.
To ensure quick installation and simple management the Grandstream GWN7600LR users a controller-less distributed network management design and an embedded controller within the product’s web user interface.
- Concurrent Wi-Fi Devices: 450+
- Supports up to 16 SSIDs Access Point
- Dual-band 2x2:2 MU-MIMO with beam-forming technology
- 1.27Gbps wireless throughput
- Range: 300-Meters
- Dual Gigabit Ethernet Ports
- Advanced Security: Secure boot & critical data control lock-down via digital signatures / unique security certificate / Random default password per device
- Integrated provision controller, via web interface, allows: Auto Discover, Auto-Provision, Manage up to 30 GWN series Access Points in a Network
- Advanced QoS to ensure real-time performance of low-latency applications
- PoE Support: PoE or PoE+
- Auxiliary Ports: 1x Reset Pinhole
- LED: 1x Tri-Colour for device tracking and status
- Mounting: Outdoor base bracket / Cover bracket
- Suitable for outdoor deployment (Waterproof - IP66)
What's in the box
- Grandstream GWN7600LR 802.11ac WAP
- Mounting kits
- Quick Start Guide
You can check out the main features of the
by using our useful
product comparison chart and comparing to other models in the range.
|Manufacturer Part #||GWN7600LR|
Grandstream GWN7600LR FAQ
Q. What the sort of Wi-Fi distance do the Grandstream GWN offer?
- GWN7600 - 165 Meters
- GWN7610 - 175 Meters
- GWN7630 - 175 Meters
- GWN7600LR - 300 Meters
Q. How do I factory reset my GWN access point?
A. Factory resets can be performed either from the remote web interface or directly from the access point itself. See instructions below:
Via Web Interface
- Log into the web interface of the selected GWN AP
- Navigate to System Setting > Maintenance > Scroll down can click Reset
Via Manual Rest
- Insert a pin or paperclip into the reset hole, located at the back of the unit
- Press and hold for 7 seconds before releasing
Regardless of which method used, the Grandstream GWN access point will blink red, then reboot to factory settings.
Q. Do the Grandstream GWN series require a Power Supply Unit?
A. The Grandstream GWN WAPs are PoE compliant and are not sold with a PoE injector. A separate PoE injector is a available for purchase.
Check out our complete FAQ sheet for more information.
Can't find the answer to your question? Tell us your question and we'll answer it for you.
We offer a next day courier service at a very reasonable price. Timed deliveries are also available if you need to get your hands on the equipment in a hurry.
You can see which delivery options are available to you by simply adding the products you wish to purchase to the shopping cart before entering your delivery post code.
Please note next day delivery from point of order is not guaranteed. Visit our delivery information page to find out more.