Free shipping on all orders over £100
MINIMUM 12 MONTH WARRANTY
Simple returns process
Dedicated account managers
Gai-Tronics VR Help Point SIP Telephone
The VR Help Point is a SIP ready vandal and weather resistant loudspeaker telephone. The protective metal body helps prolong life span as well as deter from vandalism, ideal for public and government environments.
The VR Help Point is compatible with PBX, FXS and PSTN and therefore offers basic telephone functions. Gai-Tronics offer this model with a choice of buttons.
The internal components are protected by a weather resistant enclosure behind the faceplate.
Incoming calls are indicated by a flashing LED and audible warble tone.
- Vandal resistant metal buttons
- Hands free operation
- Robust and weather resistant: Up to IP65
- One, two or three button autodial options with remote programming
- Dual purpose design for flush or surface mounting, simple installation
- Optional Induction Loop facility for hearing impaired¹
- Line powered down to 25mA (Analogue models)¹
- Optional mains supply adapter
- Non-volatile memory store
- Audio-visual ring indication
- CE Compliant
- SMART (Self Monitoring And Reporting Telephone) Analogue and VoIP-SIP options available
- Flush or surface mounting²
¹ On the Analogue version, the induction loop requires additional 12Vdc power supply (included). On the VoIP version, the induction loop requires no additional power.
² Surface Mounting requires a rear enclosure which will incur an additional charge.
The Gai-Tronics Help Point Phone is made to order and as a result have a 4 to 6 week lead time.
Due to the specialist nature of this product, the Gai-Tronics VR Help Point Phone can not be returned if ordered incorrectly.
- VR1 SIP Help Point - 1 Button (112-02-0011-001)
- VR2 SIP Help Point - 2 Buttons (112-02-0012-001)
- VR3 SIP Help Point - 3 Buttons (112-02-0013-001)
The Gai-Tronics VR Help Point SIP is a SIP telephone which will work across most VoIP telephony Platforms. These SIP telephones will require provisioning. Your VoIP telephony service provider will be able to assist you.
This product is made to order and as such has a lead time of 4 to 6 weeks.
Because these are made to order, they can not be returned if purchased in error. Please contact the sales team if you are in any doubt.
|Manufacturer Part #||112-02-0011-001 | 112-02-0012-001 | 112-02-0013-001|
Gai-Tronics VR Help Point SIP Telephone User Guide Size: (80 KB)
Sorry, but we haven't had a chance to add an FAQ for the Gai-Tronics VR Help Point SIP yet. If you have a question though, please send it to us and we will answer it for you.
Just use the looking for something form and we'll answer your question. We may even add your question to our site.
We offer a next day courier service at a very reasonable price. Timed deliveries are also available if you need to get your hands on the equipment in a hurry.
You can see which delivery options are available to you by simply adding the products you wish to purchase to the shopping cart before entering your delivery post code.
Please note next day delivery from point of order is not guaranteed. Visit our delivery information page to find out more.