Gai-Tronics Help Point Phones
The Gai-Tronics Phones have no moving parts, making them much harder to vandalise. The DDA Certified models are also designed to comply with the Disability Discrimination Act so are perfect for public areas. As you would expect with Gai-Tronics, these phones are weather resistant.
- Gai-Tronics VR Help Point Analogue TelephoneThe VR Help Point family of telephones is fully electronic, vandal and weather resistant. The Gai-Tronics VR1 Help Point...As low as £666.00 £555.00
- Gai-Tronics VR Help Point SIP TelephoneThe VR Help Point family of telephones is fully electronic, vandal and weather resistant. The Gai-Tronics VR1 Help Point...As low as £770.40 £642.00
- Gai-Tronics Public Access Help Point Analogue TelephoneThis unit has been designed with the Equality Act 2010 (EA) regulations in mind. It is finished in yellow, with raised 3...As low as £1,161.60 £968.00
- Gai-Tronics Public Access Help Point DDA SIP TelephoneIn addition to all the benefits of the VR, this help point incorporates features to assist with special needs. The help ...As low as £1,340.40 £1,117.00
- Gai-Tronics Surface Mount BoxThe Gai-Tronics Surface Mount Box for hands Free telephones£207.60 £173.00
- Gai-Tronics Help Point PHP400 2 Button GSMThis GSM version has a dual band 900/ 1800 MHz and accepts all standard sized SIM cards. The integrated on-body antenna...£2,518.80 £2,099.00