VoIP Clean Phone Details and Specification
- Available in either Flush or surface mount models
- VoIP Design - SIP Compatible
- Configuration through web page
- Real-time alarm reporting via email
- 3 Programmable speed dial buttons
- Oversized buttons with clearly marked functions allow operation for gloved hands
- Auto answer feature
- Standard and SMART operating modes
- Multi-cast (up to 8 addresses) or peer-to-peer capable
- 4 Inputs and 2 volt free outputs for peripheral control
- Automatic call divert (Rollover), via memory list
- Compatible with TMA (Telephone Management Application) software for usage and maintenance
- UL/CSA 60950 Listed
The VoIP Clean Phone is a SIP telephone which will work across most VoIP PBX telephony Platforms. These SIP telephones will require provisionning. Your VoIP telephony service provider will be able to assist you.
This product is made to order and as such has a lead time of 4 to 6 weeks.
Because these are made to order, they can not be returned if purchased in error. Please contact the sales team if you are in any doubt.
VoIP Clean Phone Information
|Manufacturer Part #||295-702F | 295-702W|