VoIP Clean Phone Details and Specification
- Available in either Flush or surface mount models
- VoIP Design - SIP Compatible
- Configuration through web page
- Real-time alarm reporting via email
- 3 Programmable speed dial buttons
- Oversized buttons with clearly marked functions allow operation for gloved hands
- Auto answer feature
- Standard and SMART operating modes
- Multi-cast (up to 8 addresses) or peer-to-peer capable
- 4 Inputs and 2 volt free outputs for peripheral control
- Automatic call divert (Rollover), via memory list
- Compatible with TMA (Telephone Management Application) software for usage and maintenance
- UL/CSA 60950 Listed
The VoIP Clean Phone is a Proprietary IP telephone which requires a Proprietary VoIP telephone system to operate. This phone is not suitable for home use.
This product is made to order and as such has a lead time of 4 to 6 weeks.
Because these are made to order, they can not be returned if purchased in error. Please contact the sales team if you are in any doubt.
VoIP Clean Phone Information
|Manufacturer Part #||116-02-0418-00W | 114-02-0418-01W|