Cisco 8851 Details and Specification
- 800 x 400 (5 Inch) VGA colour display
- 5 Programmable keys
- Integrated Bluetooth technology
- Gigabit Ethernet Switch (10/100/1000Mbps)
- Supports up to 2x KEMs for maximum of 77 programmable keys
- Wideband capable handset
- Full Duplex speakerphone
- Electronic Hook Switch (EHS) Support
- RJ-9 Headset port
- USB Port
- Compatible with Kensington Security Slot (K-slot)
- Dual position foot stand
- PoE Class 2 - Compatible with both IEEE 802.3af and 802.3at
- Optional PSU available: Cisco IP Cube 4 (Sold Separately)
- Wall mountable (Sold Separately)
* The Cisco 8800 series are SIP compaitble, please contact us before purchase if you require SIP software.
The Cisco 8851 is a SIP telephone which will work across most VoIP telephony Platforms. These SIP telephones will require provisioning. Your VoIP telephony service provider will be able to assist you.
You can check out the main features of the
by using our useful
product comparison chart and comparing to other models in the range.
Cisco 8851 Information
|Manufacturer Part #||CP-8851-K9=|