Cisco 8841 Details and Specification
- Flexible deployment options: Cisco 8800 series can be deployed on Cisco on premises, hosted, Spark Cloud, & third party hosted call control servers*
- High Resoluton 5" widescreen colour display
- 5-Way navigation cluster
- 5 Programmable line keys
- Wideband compatible handset
- Full Duplex speakerphone
- RJ-9 Headset Jack
- Electronic Hook Switch (EHS) Support
- Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000) switch
- Function keys: Volume, Speakerphone, Navigation, Mute
- Dual position foot stand
- Integrated PoE & Cisco EnergyWise
- Compatible with Kensington Security Slot (K-slot)
- Wall mountable (Sold Separately)
* The Cisco 8800 series are SIP compaitble, please contact us before purchase if you require SIP software.
The Cisco 8841 is a SIP telephone which will work across most VoIP PBX telephony Platforms. These SIP telephones will require provisionning. Your VoIP telephony service provider will be able to assist you.
You can check out the main features of the
by using our useful
product comparison chart and comparing to other models in the range.
Cisco 8841 Information
|Manufacturer Part #||CP-8841-K9|