Cisco 8811 Details and Specification
- Support on Cisco on premises, hosted, Spark Cloud, & third party hosted call control servers*
- High resolution 5" widescreen grayscale display
- 5-Way navigation key
- High Quality full Duplex Wideband audio
- Superior Echo Cancellation
- 5 Programmable lines keys
- RJ-9 Headset port
- Auxiliary port for Electronic Hook Switch (EHS)
- Gigabit Ethernet Switch (10/100/1000Mbps)
- Integrated PoE Class 2 & Cisco EnergyWise for reduced running costs
- Dedicated function keys: Volume, Speakerphone, Navigation, Mute
- Dual position foot stand
- Compatible with Kensington Security Slot (K-slot)
- Wall mountable (Sold Separately)
* The Cisco 8800 series are SIP compaitble, please contact us before purchase if you require SIP software.
The Cisco 8811 is a SIP telephone which will work across most VoIP telephony Platforms. These SIP telephones will require provisioning. Your VoIP telephony service provider will be able to assist you.
You can check out the main features of the
by using our useful
product comparison chart and comparing to other models in the range.
Cisco 8811 Information
|Manufacturer Part #||CP-8811-K9|