Free shipping on all orders over £100
MINIMUM 12 MONTH WARRANTY
Simple returns process
Dedicated account managers
LOOKING FOR SOMETHING ?
LET US HELP.
Cisco 8811 IP Phone
The Cisco 8811 is an easy to use IP Phone that offers a host of unified communication features to make collaborating simple.
The Cisco 8811 has 5 programmable line keys that can be configured to support either multiple directory numbers or calling features such as speed dial.
- High resolution 5" widescreen grayscale display
- 5-Way navigation key
- High Quality full Duplex Wideband audio
- Superior Echo Cancellation
- 5 Programmable lines keys
- RJ-9 Headset port
- Auxiliary port for Electronic Hook Switch (EHS)
- Gigabit Ethernet Switch (10/100/1000Mbps)
- Integrated PoE Class 2 & Cisco EnergyWise for reduced running costs
- Dedicated function keys: Volume, Speakerphone, Navigation, Mute
- Dual position foot stand
- Compatible with Kensington Security Slot (K-slot)
- Wall mountable (Sold Separately)
The Cisco 8811 is a Proprietary IP telephone which requires a Proprietary VoIP telephone system to operate. This phone is not suitable for home use.
You can check out the main features of the Cisco 8811 by using our useful
product comparison chart and comparing to other models in the range.
|Manufacturer Part #||CP-8811-K9|
Sorry, but we haven't had a chance to add an FAQ for the Cisco 8811 yet. If you have a question though, please send it to us and we will answer it for you.
Just use the looking for something form and we'll answer your question. We may even add your question to our site.
We offer a next day courier service at a very reasonable price. Timed deliveries are also available if you need to get your hands on the equipment in a hurry.
You can see which delivery options are available to you by simply adding the products you wish to purchase to the shopping cart before entering your delivery post code.
Please note next day delivery from point of order is not guaranteed. Visit our delivery information page to find out more.