Free shipping on all orders over £100
MINIMUM 12 MONTH WARRANTY
Simple returns process
Dedicated account managers
Yealink SIP-T42G SFB Gigabit IP Telephone
The Yealink T42G Microsoft Skype for Business (SFB) is a Gigabit IP telephone that is compatible with Skype for Business and includes conferencing, boss & admin support, common area phone and calendar in outlook.
The Yealink T42G allows you to pin your favorite contacts directly to the home screen, visually arrange them and dial them with a simple push of a button, you can synchronise Outlook Calendar meeting schedules in real time by just clicking to join a meeting.
- Large 2.7" graphical LCD with backlight (192 x 64-pixels)
- Modern Skype for Business (SFB) interface
- Optima HD voice Wideband technology (G.722)
- Intelligent directory search
- 6 Multi functional physical line keys can be programmed up to 15 various features (paper label free keys, 3-page view)
- Dual-port Gigabit Ethernet (Router & Switch)
- Up to 3 SIP accounts - for telephone sharing
- Integrated IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet (PoE) support
- Headset Ready (EHS Support)
- Hearing Aid Compatible (HAC)
Signing into Microsoft SFB:
- Sign in: PIN Authentication
- Signing in Via BToE
- Signing in Via web user interface
BToE (Better Together over Ethernet) Features:
- Click to call & Click to Answer
- Audio device switch from IP Phone to PC
- Wireless pairing with PC client
The Yealink T42G is a SIP telephone which will work across most VoIP telephony Platforms. These SIP telephones will require provisioning. Your VoIP telephony service provider will be able to assist you.
Be aware that this phone is not compatible with Online Skype for Business. To find out more, please check out our Skype for Business compatibility chart.
You can check out the main features of the Yealink T42G by using our useful
product comparison chart and comparing to other models in the range.
|Manufacturer Part #||T42G-UC|
Yealink SIP-T42G SFB Gigabit IP Telephone User Guide Size: (3600 KB)
Yealink SIP-T42G SFB Gigabit IP Telephone Data Sheet Size: (654 KB)
Yealink SIP-T42G SFB Gigabit IP Telephone Brochure Size: (3834 KB)
Yealink T42G FAQ
Q. Do the Yealink phones ship with a Power Supply Unit?
A. No, the Yealink SIP series all have integrated PoE. There are optional PSU available at extra cost.
Q. I'm looking for a noise cancelling Monaural corded headset for my Yealink SIP-T22P telephone, what would you recommend?
A. The Avalle AV601N is a high quality and low cost solution headset.
Check out our complete FAQ sheet for more information.
Can't find the answer to your question? Tell us your question and we'll answer it for you.
We offer a next day courier service at a very reasonable price. Timed deliveries are also available if you need to get your hands on the equipment in a hurry.
You can see which delivery options are available to you by simply adding the products you wish to purchase to the shopping cart before entering your delivery post code.
Please note next day delivery from point of order is not guaranteed. Visit our delivery information page to find out more.