Free shipping on all orders over £100
MINIMUM 12 MONTH WARRANTY
Simple returns process
Dedicated account managers
Yealink SIP-T26P Enterprise IP Telephone
The Yealink SIP T26P Advanced IP Telephone is a top level IP/ SIP Business phone which is compatible with a wide range of VoIP applications and solutions. It has a great sound quality and full call handling features such as BLF, Call park, Call pickup, Dial plan, Intercom, 3-way conference, DND, Mute, Speed dial, Dial-now, Auto-answer etc. It also has voicemail access and an xml phonebook.
- SIP 2.0(RFC3261) protocol, NAT traversal: STUN mode
- IP assignment: DHCP / Static IP / PPPoE
- Auto-provision: firmware, configuration, ringtone, phonebook etc.
- QoS: IEEE 802.1p/q tagging (VLAN), Layer 3 ToS
- In-band DTMF, Out-band DTMF and SIP INFO DTMF
- Proxy mode and peer-to-peer SIP link mode
- Standard encryption and authentication(MD5 and MD5-sess)
- Support up to 3 SIP accounts, Hotline, Emergency call
- Call hold, Call waiting, Call transfer, Call forward
- BLF, Call park, Call pickup, Dial plan, Intercom
- 3-way conference, DND, Mute, Speed dial, Dial-now, Auto-answer
- Voicemail, MWI, SMS, XML phonebook, Black list, Phone lock
- Volume adjustment, Rings selection, Tone scheme, Distinctive ringtone, Multi-language, System log export, Admin/User Configuration Mode
- High-definition Handset, High-definition Speaker
- Full-duplex hands-free speakerphone compliant with IEEE 1329
- Supports HD Wideband voice codec: G.722
- Narrowband voice codecs: G.711, G.726, G.729AB, G.723.1
- Supports VAD, CNG, AEC, PLC, AJB, AGC
- Support SRTP voice encryption
- TI Titan Chipset
- 132x64 pixels graphical LCD
- 45 keys including 4 soft keys and 13 programmable keys
- 1x RJ9 headset port
- 2x RJ45 Ethernet ports
- PoE(IEEE 802.3af) optional
The SIP-T26P Advanced IP is a SIP telephone which will work across most VoIP telephony Platforms. These SIP telephones will require provisioning. Your VoIP telephony service provider will be able to assist you.
You can check out the main features of the SIP-T26P Advanced IP by using our useful
product comparison chart and comparing to other models in the range.
|Manufacturer Part #||T26PN|
Yealink SIP-T26P Enterprise IP Telephone User Guide Size: (3300 KB)
Yealink SIP-T26P Enterprise IP Telephone Data Sheet Size: (315 KB)
SIP-T26P Advanced IP FAQ
Q. Do the Yealink phones ship with a Power Supply Unit?
A. No, the Yealink SIP series all have integrated PoE. There are optional PSU available at extra cost.
Q. I'm looking for a noise cancelling Monaural corded headset for my Yealink SIP-T22P telephone, what would you recommend?
A. The Avalle AV601N is a high quality and low cost solution headset.
Check out our complete FAQ sheet for more information.
Can't find the answer to your question? Tell us your question and we'll answer it for you.
We offer a next day courier service at a very reasonable price. Timed deliveries are also available if you need to get your hands on the equipment in a hurry.
You can see which delivery options are available to you by simply adding the products you wish to purchase to the shopping cart before entering your delivery post code.
Please note next day delivery from point of order is not guaranteed. Visit our delivery information page to find out more.