Free shipping on all orders over £100
MINIMUM 12 MONTH WARRANTY
Simple returns process
Dedicated account managers
LOOKING FOR SOMETHING ?
LET US HELP.
Sennheiser UI770 Interface Box
The Sennheiser UI770 is a universal wideband interface box that allows you to connect a PC, standard phone, handset or headset (Must be part of the Sennheiser Contact Centre / Office Series) for voice recording. Ease of use; it is a simple process to switch between the headset, handset and PC modes.
Volume of the headset speaker can be adjusted and muted, the UI 770 also support the possibility of limiting the speaker volume by simply setting a switch. This secures compliance with the Noise of work Directive.
- Dynamic Volume control™ keeps incoming calls at the same sound level and prevents sudden noises
- Sound clarity system - Reduces background noise and boast the callers voice
- Compatible with wideband and Narrow
- Easy switching option between headset and handset as well as between phone and PC use
- Integrated Dictaphone interface for economical and easy call recording
- Compliance with the EU Noise at work Directive with a single switch
- Automatic power save function for outstanding battery lifetime of up to 1 year
|Manufacturer Part #||504534|
Sennheiser UI770 Interface Box Data Sheet Size: (257 KB)
Sorry, but we haven't had a chance to add an FAQ for the UI770 Interface Box yet. If you have a question though, please send it to us and we will answer it for you.
Just use the looking for something form and we'll answer your question. We may even add your question to our site.
We offer a next day courier service at a very reasonable price. Timed deliveries are also available if you need to get your hands on the equipment in a hurry.
You can see which delivery options are available to you by simply adding the products you wish to purchase to the shopping cart before entering your delivery post code.
Please note next day delivery from point of order is not guaranteed. Visit our delivery information page to find out more.