Free shipping on all orders over £100
MINIMUM 12 MONTH WARRANTY
Simple returns process
Dedicated account managers
LOOKING FOR SOMETHING ?
LET US HELP.
Cobham Sailor 3965 UHF Fire Fighter EX ATEX Radio - SOLAS Approved
Key features include large tactile buttons for simple operation, IP67 rating, ATEX class II approved, easy to read display for fast channel identification, built in audio feedback of channel selection and red in colour for quick identification and purpose.
The Sailor 3965 can be supplied with an optional pre-charged battery for emergency use and is compatible with both Sailor accessories as well as third party accessories including 3M Peltor PTT adaptors.
- Designed specifically for the fulfillment of the SOLAS requirement
- R&TTE Approved
- ATEX Approved: Cass II 2G Ex iB IIB T4
- Marine approval: IEC60945
- Frequency range: 440-470MHz
- Channel Separation: 25 and 12.5 kHz
- 16 Pre-programmed channels
- 85 Additional programmable channels
- IP65 (Protected from low pressure water jets from any direction, limited ingress protection)
- Compatible with 3M Peltor PTT Adaptors
- Optional pre-charged battery for emergency use
- UHF frequency for coverage when below deck
- Easy to read display
- Logical and easy to use keypad
- Continuous TCTCSS (Tone Coded Squelch System )
- Integrated Audio feed back of channel selection
- Red Colour for fast identification and purpose
|Manufacturer Part #||403965A-00500|
Sorry, but we haven't had a chance to add an FAQ for the Sailor 3965 UHF Radio yet. If you have a question though, please send it to us and we will answer it for you.
Just use the looking for something form and we'll answer your question. We may even add your question to our site.
We offer a next day courier service at a very reasonable price. Timed deliveries are also available if you need to get your hands on the equipment in a hurry.
You can see which delivery options are available to you by simply adding the products you wish to purchase to the shopping cart before entering your delivery post code.
Please note next day delivery from point of order is not guaranteed. Visit our delivery information page to find out more.