Free shipping on all orders over £100
MINIMUM 12 MONTH WARRANTY
Simple returns process
Dedicated account managers
Polycom SoundStation IP7000 VoIP Conference phone - Twin Pack - No PSU - No Mics
The Polycom SoundStation IP 7000 is an excellent breakthrough in the conference world! It delivers unparalleled performance as it is the most advanced conference phone ever developed! A strong yet fashionable phone set for SIP-based VoIP platforms and is ideal for executive offices to conference rooms and even board rooms. This model also features Polycom's HD voice technology this helps to boost productivity and reduce feedback during conversations by making every conference call crystal clear.
The Polycom SoundStation IP 7000 is the most expandable and flexible conference phone ever developed! You can connect two units together, multiple microphones as well as many call control interfaces giving you a range unheard of. Another feature includes a large multi-line high-resolution LCD scene with full XHTML microbrowser, applications include advanced three-party conference features and a LDAP corporate directory integration as standard.
- Polycom HD Voice gives you clarity like never before, making your meetings far more efficient and productive for conference calls that sound as natural as being there!
- With patented Acoustic Clarity Technology it gives you an even clearer call.
- 20 foot microphone pickup and the option to expand microphones or add multi-unit to reach all areas of the conference room.
- Automatic Gain Control intelligently adjusts the microphone sensitivity based on where participants are seated in the conference room.
- Integrated Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- A large, high-resolution LCD display for seriously advanced applications includes a XHTML microbrowser this enables new applications that make conference calling easier and more functional.
- The most advanced SIP software endpoint software in the industry with advanced call handing, security and provisioning features.
- Compatible with a broad array of SIP call platforms to maximize voice quality and feature availability while simplifying management and administration.
The Polycom IP7000 SIP Conference phone is sold with a Power Supply Unit as well as having built in Power over Ethernet support. The optional IP7000 PSU can be purchased seperately if you do not have PoE on your network.
The Polycom IP7000 only works on SIP enabled VoIP networks. Please check with your IT department before purchasing.
The IP7000 VoIP - Twin Pack - No PSU - No Mics is a SIP telephone which will work across most VoIP telephony Platforms. These SIP telephones will require provisioning. Your VoIP telephony service provider will be able to assist you.
|Manufacturer Part #||2230-40500-122|
IP7000 VoIP - Twin Pack - No PSU - No Mics FAQ
Q. Does the Polycom SoundStation IP7000 operate on the Broadsoft SIP platform?
A. Yes. The Polycom IP7000 is compatible with most VoIP platforms
Q. How do the microphones fit into the IP7000 Unit?
A. The micrones connect directly through 2 small sockets provided in the main unit..
Q. How does the IP7000 allow you to have a conference call? Do people simply dial into it?
A. No. The IP7000 works in the same way as other conference units – if you have a conferencing facility on your system, or if you have the service from your phone service provider, you just use the IP7000 as the end point. The IP7000 does not have an inbuilt conferencing service.
We offer a next day courier service at a very reasonable price. Timed deliveries are also available if you need to get your hands on the equipment in a hurry.
You can see which delivery options are available to you by simply adding the products you wish to purchase to the shopping cart before entering your delivery post code.
Please note next day delivery from point of order is not guaranteed. Visit our delivery information page to find out more.