IP7000 VoIP - Twin Pack - No PSU - No Mics Details and Specification
- Polycom HD Voice gives you clarity like never before, making your meetings far more efficient and productive for conference calls that sound as natural as being there!
- With patented Acoustic Clarity Technology it gives you an even clearer call.
- 20 foot microphone pickup and the option to expand microphones or add multi-unit to reach all areas of the conference room.
- Automatic Gain Control intelligently adjusts the microphone sensitivity based on where participants are seated in the conference room.
- Integrated Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- A large, high-resolution LCD display for seriously advanced applications includes a XHTML microbrowser this enables new applications that make conference calling easier and more functional.
- The most advanced SIP software endpoint software in the industry with advanced call handing, security and provisioning features.
- Compatible with a broad array of SIP call platforms to maximize voice quality and feature availability while simplifying management and administration.
The Polycom IP7000 SIP Conference phone is sold with a Power Supply Unit as well as having built in Power over Ethernet support. The optional IP7000 PSU can be purchased seperately if you do not have PoE on your network.
The Polycom IP7000 only works on SIP enabled VoIP networks. Please check with your IT department before purchasing.
The IP7000 VoIP - Twin Pack - No PSU - No Mics is a SIP telephone which will work across most VoIP PBX telephony Platforms. These SIP telephones will require provisionning. Your VoIP telephony service provider will be able to assist you.
IP7000 VoIP - Twin Pack - No PSU - No Mics Information
|Manufacturer Part #||2230-40500-122|