Free shipping on all orders over £100
MINIMUM 12 MONTH WARRANTY
Simple returns process
Dedicated account managers
Polycom SoundStation IP6000 SIP Audio Conference VoIP Phone - No PSU and No Microphones - Refurbished
HD voice technology gives the conference call a clarity as natural as a face to face conversation. With a large12 foot range and the ability to increase even more with two optional expandable microphones you can be assured you will be heard clearly.
Additional menus and programing through the LCD display allow access to regular telephone features such as name and number directories and different language supports.
- Built in Power over Ethernet - No PSU required if your network supports PoE
- The most advanced SIP endpoint software in the industry, with advanced call handing, security and provisioning features
- Patented Acoustic Clarity Technology delivering the best conference experience with no compromises
- Compatible with a large number of SIP calling platforms to maximize interoperability
- Polycom HD voice can receive a greater sound spectrum (up to 14 kHz) for a more natural conversation
- 20% greater working range - 12-foot range (Can be increased with optional microphones
- Built in technology helps to minimise interference from mobiles and other wireless devices
The Polycom IP6000 only works on SIP enabled VoIP networks. Please check with your IT department before purchasing.
The IP6000 SIP No PSU and No Microphones is a SIP telephone which will work across most VoIP telephony Platforms. These SIP telephones will require provisioning. Your VoIP telephony service provider will be able to assist you.
You can check out the main features of the
IP6000 SIP No PSU and No Microphones
by using our useful
product comparison chart and comparing to other models in the range.
|Manufacturer Part #||2200-15600-001|
IP6000 SIP No PSU and No Microphones FAQ
Q. Can the SoundStation IP6000 be connected to a Polycom video conferencing system?
Q.Can the IP6000 support expansion Microphones?
A. Yes, the SoundStation IP6000 will support a maximum of 2 IP6000 SIP Microphones.
Check out our complete FAQ sheet for more information.
Can't find the answer to your question? Tell us your question and we'll answer it for you.
We offer a next day courier service at a very reasonable price. Timed deliveries are also available if you need to get your hands on the equipment in a hurry.
You can see which delivery options are available to you by simply adding the products you wish to purchase to the shopping cart before entering your delivery post code.
Please note next day delivery from point of order is not guaranteed. Visit our delivery information page to find out more.