IP6000 SIP No PSU and No Microphones Details and Specification
- Built in Power over Ethernet - No PSU required if your network supports PoE
- The most advanced SIP endpoint software in the industry, with advanced call handing, security and provisioning features
- Patented Acoustic Clarity Technology delivering the best conference experience with no compromises
- Compatible with a large number of SIP calling platforms to maximize interoperability
- Polycom HD voice can receive a greater sound spectrum (up to 14 kHz) for a more natural conversation
- 20% greater working range - 12-foot range (Can be increased with optional microphones
- Built in technology helps to minimise interference from mobiles and other wireless devices
The Polycom IP6000 only works on SIP enabled VoIP networks. Please check with your IT department before purchasing.
The IP6000 SIP No PSU and No Microphones is a SIP telephone which will work across most VoIP telephony Platforms. These SIP telephones will require provisioning. Your VoIP telephony service provider will be able to assist you.
You can check out the main features of the
IP6000 SIP No PSU and No Microphones
by using our useful
product comparison chart and comparing to other models in the range.
IP6000 SIP No PSU and No Microphones Information
|Manufacturer Part #||2200-15600-001|