IP6000 VoIP Including PSU - No Microphones Details and Specification
- The most advanced SIP endpoint software in the industry, with advanced call handing, security and provisioning features
- Patented Acoustic Clarity Technology delivering the best conference experience with no compromises
- Robust interoperability compatible with a broad array of SIP call platforms to maximize voice quality and feature availability while simplifying management and administration
- Polycom HD Voice can receive up to 14 kHz making the call as natural as being there
- 20% greater range now reaching 12-foot
- Automatic gain control adjusts the microphone sensitivity based on where the participants are seated around the room
- Further built in technology helps to eliminate interference from mobile phones and other wireless devices
The Polycom IP6000 SIP Conference phone is sold without a Power supply unit as it has in built Power over Ethernet support. The optional IP6000 PSU can be purchased seperately if you do not have PoE on your network.
The Polycom IP6000 only works on SIP enabled VoIP networks. Please check with your IT department before purchasing.
If you are calling another phone that does not support HD voice that call will be in narrowband rather that wideband.
The IP6000 VoIP Including PSU - No Microphones is a SIP telephone which will work across most VoIP telephony Platforms. These SIP telephones will require provisioning. Your VoIP telephony service provider will be able to assist you.
You can check out the main features of the
IP6000 VoIP Including PSU - No Microphones
by using our useful
product comparison chart and comparing to other models in the range.
IP6000 VoIP Including PSU - No Microphones Information
|Manufacturer Part #||2200-15660-015|