Free shipping on all orders over £100
MINIMUM 12 MONTH WARRANTY
Simple returns process
Dedicated account managers
Polycom SoundStation IP6000 VoIP Conference Phone - Including PSU - No Microphones - Refurbished
The refurbished Polycom SoundStation IP6000 is a superior IP conference phone system featureing Polycom’s industry leading SIP software suited for a broad range of SIP based - VoIP platforms.
HD voice technology gives the conference call a clarity as natural as a face to face conversation plus a 12 foot microphone range and the ability to add up to two extra microphones you can be assured every word will be heard and vice versa.
The refurbished IP6000 gives you the option to connect the conference phone to a mobile phone for situations where there is no network connection available. The application port also allows for an alternative connection for a softphone via your computer. Another feature, the high resolution LCD display, provides a range of vital call information like time and date, 200 names in the directory and multi-language support.
- The most advanced SIP endpoint software in the industry, with advanced call handing, security and provisioning features
- Patented Acoustic Clarity Technology delivering the best conference experience with no compromises
- Robust interoperability compatible with a broad array of SIP call platforms to maximize voice quality and feature availability while simplifying management and administration
- Polycom HD Voice can receive up to 14 kHz making the call as natural as being there
- 20% greater range now reaching 12-foot
- Automatic gain control adjusts the microphone sensitivity based on where the participants are seated around the room
- Further built in technology helps to eliminate interference from mobile phones and other wireless devices
The Polycom IP6000 SIP Conference phone is sold without a Power supply unit as it has in built Power over Ethernet support. The optional IP6000 PSU can be purchased seperately if you do not have PoE on your network.
The Polycom IP6000 only works on SIP enabled VoIP networks. Please check with your IT department before purchasing.
If you are calling another phone that does not support HD voice that call will be in narrowband rather that wideband.
The IP6000 VoIP Including PSU - No Microphones is a SIP telephone which will work across most VoIP telephony Platforms. These SIP telephones will require provisioning. Your VoIP telephony service provider will be able to assist you.
You can check out the main features of the IP6000 VoIP Including PSU - No Microphones by using our useful
product comparison chart and comparing to other models in the range.
|Manufacturer Part #||2200-15660-015|
IP6000 VoIP Including PSU - No Microphones FAQ
Q. Can the SoundStation IP6000 be connected to a Polycom video conferencing system?
Q.Can the IP6000 support expansion Microphones?
A. Yes, the SoundStation IP6000 will support a maximum of 2 IP6000 SIP Microphones.
Check out our complete FAQ sheet for more information.
Can't find the answer to your question? Tell us your question and we'll answer it for you.
We offer a next day courier service at a very reasonable price. Timed deliveries are also available if you need to get your hands on the equipment in a hurry.
You can see which delivery options are available to you by simply adding the products you wish to purchase to the shopping cart before entering your delivery post code.
Please note next day delivery from point of order is not guaranteed. Visit our delivery information page to find out more.