SoundPoint IP 560 Details and Specification
- Four-line manager’s phone
- Polycom HD Voice
- Cutting-edge SIP features
- Interoperability with leading SIP-based IP PBX and Softswitch platforms
- Acoustic Clarity Technology 2
- Advanced functionality
- Backlit 320 x 160-pixel colour graphical LCD
- Integrated IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- Inbuilt Gigabit Ethernet support
Please use the Polycom Soundpoint IP Series Matrix to compare the relative features of each phone.
Polycom work with a wide of IP Platforms. Please follow the link for a full list of supported platforms.
Doesn't include Power Supply Unit (PSU). Sold seperately
The SoundPoint IP 560 is a SIP telephone which will work across most VoIP PBX telephony Platforms. These SIP telephones will require provisionning. Your VoIP telephony service provider will be able to assist you.
You can check out the main features of the
SoundPoint IP 560
by using our useful
product comparison chart and comparing to other models in the range.
SoundPoint IP 560 Information
|Manufacturer Part #||2200-12560-025|