Polycom CX700 IP Desktop Phone
- Embedded client does not require a PC to make calls but can still connect a computer to the on-board Ethernet port
- Biometric fingerprint reader
- On-screen keyboard to personalise the Polycom CX700 speakerphone with individual communications preferences
- Monitor and manage calls through the Microsoft Windows CE-based touch-screen interface
- Click-to-call functionality
- On-screen presence status indicators for each of a user's contacts
- Ability to set presence state using the touch screen and a large, bright LED shows your current presence state
- Use the Polycom CX700 speakerphone in the way that's most convenient
- Access voicemail
- Plug a wireless headset into the standard RJ-9 jack
- View your contacts' availability information on the screen
The Polycom CX700 IP is a SIP telephone which will work across most VoIP telephony Platforms. These SIP telephones will require provisioning. Your VoIP telephony service provider will be able to assist you.
You can check out the main features of the
Polycom CX700 IP
by using our useful
product comparison chart and comparing to other models in the range.
|Manufacturer Part #||2200-31400-015|
Polycom CX700 IP Desktop Phone Data Sheet Size: (900 KB)
Polycom CX700 IP Desktop Phone Brochure Size: (850 KB)
Sorry, but we haven't had a chance to add an FAQ for the Polycom CX700 IP yet. If you have a question though, please send it to us and we will answer it for you.
Just use the looking for something form and we'll answer your question. We may even add your question to our site.
We offer a next day courier service at a very reasonable price. Timed deliveries are also available if you need to get your hands on the equipment in a hurry.
You can see which delivery options are available to you by simply adding the products you wish to purchase to the shopping cart before entering your delivery post code.
Please note next day delivery from point of order is not guaranteed. Visit our delivery information page to find out more.