Free shipping on all orders over £100
MINIMUM 12 MONTH WARRANTY
Simple returns process
Dedicated account managers
Polycom CX100 IP Speakerphone
- Two high quality stereo microphones
- Certified for Skype for Business (SFB)
- Untie yourself from your handset and headset for one-on-one calls or group conversations
- Easy to use convenient buttons like hang up calls, control volume and mute the microphones on the active call.
- Driver downloads unnecessary with this model
- Ultimate Portability as the integrated USB cable stores inside
The Polycom CX100 IP is a SIP telephone which will work across most VoIP telephony Platforms. These SIP telephones will require provisioning. Your VoIP telephony service provider will be able to assist you.
You can check out the main features of the
Polycom CX100 IP
by using our useful
product comparison chart and comparing to other models in the range.
|Manufacturer Part #||2200-44240-001|
Polycom CX100 IP Speakerphone Data Sheet Size: (1550 KB)
Polycom CX100 IP Speakerphone Brochure Size: (254 KB)
Sorry, but we haven't had a chance to add an FAQ for the Polycom CX100 IP yet. If you have a question though, please send it to us and we will answer it for you.
Just use the looking for something form and we'll answer your question. We may even add your question to our site.
We offer a next day courier service at a very reasonable price. Timed deliveries are also available if you need to get your hands on the equipment in a hurry.
You can see which delivery options are available to you by simply adding the products you wish to purchase to the shopping cart before entering your delivery post code.
Please note next day delivery from point of order is not guaranteed. Visit our delivery information page to find out more.