Free shipping on all orders over £100
MINIMUM 12 MONTH WARRANTY
Simple returns process
Dedicated account managers
3M™ Peltor™ LiteCom Pro II ATEX Headset
The Peltor LiteCom Pro II ATEX ear defender has an integrated 2-way radio and ambient listening function.
The Peltor LiteCom II Atex Ear Defender would be ideally used in underground coal mines, Oil & Gas Industry, Industry where intrinsic safety is required.
- ATEX Mining approved
- 2-Way radio communication
- Level dependent function for ambient listening
- Rechargeable batter (Li-Ion)
- VOX (Voice Operated Function) function
- Busy channel indication
- Automatic power off function
- Low battery alert
- Programmable for communication on 30 channels. A users license may be required
- Compare the Attenuation of the LiteCom Pro II Headsets by visiting our Peltor LiteCom Pro II Attenuation Chart
- Available as a Headset, Neckband or Helmet Mount
Manufacture Part Numbers:
- MT7H7F4010-EU-50 - Headband
- MT7H7P3E4010-EU-50 - Helmet Mount
- MT7H7B4010-EU-50 - Neckband
This product requires batteries for operation.
Batteries are included with your purchase.
|Manufacturer Part #||MT7H7F4010-EU-50 | MT7H7P3E4010-EU-50 | MT7H7B4010-EU-50|
3M™ Peltor™ LiteCom Pro II ATEX Headset Data Sheet Size: (193 KB)
Sorry, but we haven't had a chance to add an FAQ for the LiteCom Pro II yet. If you have a question though, please send it to us and we will answer it for you.
Just use the looking for something form and we'll answer your question. We may even add your question to our site.
We offer a next day courier service at a very reasonable price. Timed deliveries are also available if you need to get your hands on the equipment in a hurry.
You can see which delivery options are available to you by simply adding the products you wish to purchase to the shopping cart before entering your delivery post code.
Please note next day delivery from point of order is not guaranteed. Visit our delivery information page to find out more.