Free shipping on all orders over £100
MINIMUM 12 MONTH WARRANTY
Simple returns process
Dedicated account managers
Mitel 5330E IP System Telephone
The Mitel 5330E IP phone is a high specification business telephone with 12 fixed function keys for fast access to regularly used telephone features, 24 programmable keys which can be assigned and used as line keys, speed dial and feature access keys. Dual mode enables SIP and MiNET protocols to be supported.
The 5330e has a large back lit display, a gigabit Ethernet connection Wideband audio for better clarity and visual voice mail display. The Mitle 5330e has specific keys designed to ensure easy navigation around the telephone
- Large backlit graphics display (160 x 320) with auto dimming
- 24 Programmable, multi-function, self-labeling keys, provided in 3 pages of 8 keys each (for speed dialing, line appearances, feature access)
- wideband Audio Support – ships with a wideband handset (7kz) standard
- Peripherals and modules support: Line Interface Module, IP Conference Unit, Cordless (DECT) Accessories, Wireless LAN Stand, Gigabit Ethernet Stand
- 12 fixed function keys: Hold, Settings, Message, Speaker, Mute, Transfer / Conference, Redial, Cancel, Volume/Ringing/Contrast Up & Down, Previous Page, Next Page
- 3 context-sensitive softkeys for intuitive feature access
- HTML Desktop Toolkit included for Applications development
- Browser-based Desktop Tool for easy user programming and key labeling
- Supports 5300 Integrated Office Companion and 5300 Intelligent Directory Applications
- Dual mode phone: support for SIP and MiNET protocols
- Handsfree Speakerphone operation (full Duplex)
- Dual port IP phone (10 / 100 / 1000 Mb integrated Ethernet switch)
- Language Support: English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, Dutch
- 802.3af power compliant (IEEE Standard)
- Supports IEEE 802.1p/q for Voice Quality of Service
- Designed for power conservation: reduces power consumption for overall energy savings
The Mitel 5330E IP Telephone is compatible with the Mitel Networks 5000 Communications Platform (ICP), release 5.1 or higher and the Mitel SX-200 IP Communications Platform (ICP) Release 5.0 or later. The Mitel 5330E IP Telephone is not suitable for home use.
The Mitel 5330E is a Proprietary IP telephone which requires a Proprietary VoIP telephone system to operate. This phone is not suitable for home use.
You can check out the main features of the
by using our useful
product comparison chart and comparing to other models in the range.
|Manufacturer Part #||50006476|
Mitel 5330E IP System Telephone Data Sheet Size: (290 KB)
Mitel 5330E IP System Telephone Quick Reference Guide Size: (73 KB)
Mitel 5330E FAQ
Q. Do the 5300 ship with the optional PSU unit?
A. No, all power supplies are sold separately.
Q. Do the Mitel 5300 series support headset operation?
A. The Mitel 5330 and 5340 have a dedicated headset jack or port located at the base of the phone.
Check out our complete FAQ sheet for more information.
Can't find the answer to your question? Tell us your question and we'll answer it for you.
We offer a next day courier service at a very reasonable price. Timed deliveries are also available if you need to get your hands on the equipment in a hurry.
You can see which delivery options are available to you by simply adding the products you wish to purchase to the shopping cart before entering your delivery post code.
Please note next day delivery from point of order is not guaranteed. Visit our delivery information page to find out more.