Mitel 5330E Details and Specification
- Large backlit graphics display (160 x 320) with auto dimming
- 24 Programmable, multi-function, self-labeling keys, provided in 3 pages of 8 keys each (for speed dialing, line appearances, feature access)
- wideband Audio Support – ships with a wideband handset (7kz) standard
- Peripherals and modules support: Line Interface Module, IP Conference Unit, Cordless (DECT) Accessories, Wireless LAN Stand, Gigabit Ethernet Stand
- 12 fixed function keys: Hold, Settings, Message, Speaker, Mute, Transfer / Conference, Redial, Cancel, Volume/Ringing/Contrast Up & Down, Previous Page, Next Page
- 3 context-sensitive softkeys for intuitive feature access
- HTML Desktop Toolkit included for Applications development
- Browser-based Desktop Tool for easy user programming and key labeling
- Supports 5300 Integrated Office Companion and 5300 Intelligent Directory Applications
- Dual mode phone: support for SIP and MiNET protocols
- Handsfree Speakerphone operation (full Duplex)
- Dual port IP phone (10 / 100 / 1000 Mb integrated Ethernet switch)
- Language Support: English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, Dutch
- 802.3af power compliant (IEEE Standard)
- Supports IEEE 802.1p/q for Voice Quality of Service
- Designed for power conservation: reduces power consumption for overall energy savings
The Mitel 5330E IP Telephone is compatible with the Mitel Networks 5000 Communications Platform (ICP), release 5.1 or higher and the Mitel SX-200 IP Communications Platform (ICP) Release 5.0 or later. The Mitel 5330E IP Telephone is not suitable for home use.
The Mitel 5330E is a Proprietary IP telephone which requires a Proprietary VoIP PBX telephone system to operate. This phone is not suitable for home use.
You can check out the main features of the
by using our useful
product comparison chart and comparing to other models in the range.
Mitel 5330E Information
|Manufacturer Part #||50006476|