Mitel 5302 IP Details and Specification
The Mitel 5302 IP phone is an ideal classroom phone for both K-12 and higher education environments. Teachers are able to make and receive pages, access office staff with a single speed dial key, make and receive calls to the classroom, and the second port allows a PC to be attached in the classroom. Healthcare, hospitality and general business markets can all benefit from this economical IP phone.
- Dual port
- Compression support: G.711, G.729
- Two lines with LED indication
- Three fixed feature keys: hold, redial, transfer
- Four programmable keys: speed dials, features access codes, paging, conferencing, voice mail access, etc.
- Message waiting indication
- Paging and page receive capability
- Set to set paging
- Incoming call visual indication
- Volume control
- Adjustable ringing control
- Adjustable speaker (paging) volume
- Speaker for receiving pages
- Multiple powering options (802.3af compliant)
- Wall mountable (optional)
- ADA compliant (HAC handset)
- Small footprint (19cm x 10cm or 7.5" x 4”)
The Mitel 5302 IP Telephone is compatible with the Mitel Networks 3300 Intergrated Communications Platform (ICP), release 3.3 or higher. The Mitel 5302 IP Telephone is not suitable for home use.
The Mitel 5302 IP is a Proprietary IP telephone which requires a Proprietary VoIP telephone system to operate. This phone is not suitable for home use.
You can check out the main features of the
Mitel 5302 IP
by using our useful
product comparison chart and comparing to other models in the range.
Mitel 5302 IP Information
|Manufacturer Part #||50005421|
|Condition||Original Box Sealed|