Mitel 5330 IP Details and Specification
The Mitel 5330 IP phone offers hot desking, clustered hot desking and can be used as supervisor phone, teleworker phone and an ACD agent. This Makes a perfect choice for executives, managers and employees.
- Large backlit graphical display with auto dimming
- 24 multi-function programmable keys
- Wideband audio
- 12 fixed function keys | 3 context-sensitive softkeys
- HTML Desktop Toolkit
- Supports 5300 Integrated Office Companion and 5300 Intelligent Directory Applications
- Support for SIP and MiNET protocols
- Handsfree operation (full Duplex) & dedicated headset port
The Mitel 5330 IP Telephone is compatible with the Mitel Networks 5000 Communications Platform (ICP), release 5.1 or higher and the Mitel SX-200 IP Communications Platform (ICP) Release 5.0 or later. The Mitel 5330E IP Telephone is not suitable for home use.
The Mitel 5330 IP is a Proprietary IP telephone which requires a Proprietary VoIP PBX telephone system to operate. This phone is not suitable for home use.
You can check out the main features of the
Mitel 5330 IP
by using our useful
product comparison chart and comparing to other models in the range.
Mitel 5330 IP Information
|Manufacturer Part #||50005804|