Free shipping on all orders over £100
MINIMUM 12 MONTH WARRANTY
Simple returns process
Dedicated account managers
LOOKING FOR SOMETHING ?
LET US HELP.
Mitel 5324 IP System Telephone
The Mitel 5324 uses AOM and can be used as a teleworker phone,ACD agent and sub attendant phone. Other standard feature include Speed calling, transfers, on hook dialing, last number redial and a large message lamp.
- Two-line by 20-character white, backlit, graphics display with contrast control and auto-dimming
- Twelve programmable multi-function keys with dual-color LED indicators (for speed dialing, line appearances, feature access)
- Eight function keys: hold, menu, message, speaker, mute, transfer/conference, redial, cancel
- Browser-based desktop user tool programming for easy access to telephone system features
- Handsfree Speakerphone operation (full duplex)
- Speed calling
- Call forward
- Call hold (place/retrieve)
- Call transfer
- Last number redial
- Do not disturb
- On-hook dial
- Off-hook voice announce and handsfree answerback
- Page send/receive
- Voicemail access – large message waiting lamp
- Conference call setup
- Hearing aid compatible handset
- Dedicated headset jack
- Customizable center panel
- Automatic call distribution (ACD) agent support
- Chinese characters support
- Dual mode: MiNet and SIP support
- Phonebook support on Mitel 3300 IP Communications Platform (ICP)
- Mitel Teleworker Solution support
- Mitel Wireless LAN Stand and Gigabit Ethernet Stand support
- UC Express and UC Advanced support
- Two-position, 35-degree tilting stand for better viewing angle
- Multiple powering options (802.3af-compliant)
- Backwards compatible with previous system platform releases
- Designed for power conservation: reduces power consumption for overall energy savings
The Mitel 5324 IP Telephone is compatible with the Mitel Networks 3300 Intergrated Communications Platform (ICP), release 3.3 or higher. The Mitel 5324 IP Telephone is not suitable for home use.
The Mitel 5324 IP is a Proprietary IP telephone which requires a Proprietary VoIP telephone system to operate. This phone is not suitable for home use.
You can check out the main features of the
Mitel 5324 IP
by using our useful
product comparison chart and comparing to other models in the range.
|Manufacturer Part #||50005664|
Mitel 5324 IP System Telephone Data Sheet Size: (940 KB)
Mitel 5324 IP System Telephone Quick Reference Guide Size: (252 KB)
Mitel 5324 IP FAQ
Q. Do the 5300 ship with the optional PSU unit?
A. No, all power supplies are sold separately.
Q. Do the Mitel 5300 series support headset operation?
A. The Mitel 5330 and 5340 have a dedicated headset jack or port located at the base of the phone.
Check out our complete FAQ sheet for more information.
Can't find the answer to your question? Tell us your question and we'll answer it for you.
We offer a next day courier service at a very reasonable price. Timed deliveries are also available if you need to get your hands on the equipment in a hurry.
You can see which delivery options are available to you by simply adding the products you wish to purchase to the shopping cart before entering your delivery post code.
Please note next day delivery from point of order is not guaranteed. Visit our delivery information page to find out more.