Mitel 5320 IP Details and Specification
A full feature enterprise phone with 8 multiple function programmable keys, 12 fixed function keys and an incorporated HTML compatible display screen the Mitel proves its simple design and improved user value.
Other features includes transfers, on hook dialing, speed calling and conference calls. The Mitel 5230 is a diverse telephone that can be use by executive and employees alike, it can also be used as an ACD agent, teleworker and supervisor phone.
- Large graphics display (160 pixels × 320 pixels)
- 8 customisable function keys
- 12 fixed function keys
- Context-sensitive softkeys
- UC Express and UC Advanced support
- Support for Mitel IP (MiNET) and SIP protocols
- Handsfree operation : fully duplex speakerphone
- Support for Mitel Teleworker Solution | ACD agent | supervisor hot desking
- Supported on both Mitel Communications Director Release 4.0 SP1 and Mitel 5000 Communications Processor Release 3.2
The Mitel 5330 IP Telephone is compatible with the Mitel Networks 3300 Intergrated Communications Platform (ICP), release 3.3 or higher. The Mitel 5330 IP Telephone is not suitable for home use.
The Mitel 5320 IP is a Proprietary IP telephone which requires a Proprietary VoIP telephone system to operate. This phone is not suitable for home use.
You can check out the main features of the
Mitel 5320 IP
by using our useful
product comparison chart and comparing to other models in the range.
Mitel 5320 IP Information
|Manufacturer Part #||50006191|