Konftel 300W Details and Specification
- OmniSound audio technology
- USB connection for VoIP calls
- The line mode makes it easy for you to combine and switch between connectivity technologies : analogue, USB and mobile device (purchase separately)
- Conference guide makes it easy to set up multiparty calls
- Record your meetings with an SD memory card | Upgrades can be upload via the SD card
- Optional wireless headset or PA system can be connected
- Alphanumerical display
- Compatible with most mobile phones and computers
For more information, read the Best4Systems Knowledge Base article on Conference Phones
You can check out the main features of the
by using our useful
product comparison chart and comparing to other models in the range.
Konftel 300W Information
|Manufacturer Part #||910101067|
Konftel 300W FAQs
Customer Reviews (3)
- Excellent Review by Mike Heavens
Price Value Quality
Well designed and built. allows connection with dect, mobile, lync/pc. Really pleased with it. Great service too, from the sales staff.(Posted on 03/09/2014)
- Very Good Review by Edward D
Quality Price Value
We bought the Konftel 300W from Best4Systems for our new meeting room and received it the following day.
The first thing that pleased us was the look and feel of the unit - really nicely designed and fitted in really well with our other equipment in our new area. We found it especially easy to install, when they say plug and play - it was just that, though we left it overnight to charge it up first as the 300w hs a built in battery so that it is truly mobile. It works like a cordless phone ( using DECT ) so once it charges up you can place it anywhere in your meeting ( central is best ).
For us it provided a really cheap way to set up a conference room and our first meeting with it went well with both sides able to hear and speak clearly.
There are a few functions that we are yet to test like recording meetings and hooking up via VoIP and mobiles but we have no current need for these.In summary - great value, easy to set up and use and good quality - a satisfied customer. (Posted on 19/03/2014)
- Expert Review Review by Best4Systems
Quality Price Value
Conference Phones suitable for: SMEs & Large Corporates
- OmniSound audio technology for high-end audio
- Cordless unit using DECT technology
- Record your meetings with an SD memory card (optional extra)
- Increased range with additional microphones (optional extra)
- Greater Interoperability - analogue line, PC via USB and mobile telehphone connection
The first thing you notice when you take the Konftel 300W out of the box is how stylish it is. I'm happy to say that the beauty is not only skin deep as the menu is very simple to use and the features are only a click away. You can mute, place the call on hold or even commit numbers to the address book for later use.
The most compicated thing about this product is registering it to the base unit. But, to be fair, even that is fairly straight forward. Please see our video if you need more info. Once registered, you can just dial a number and off you go.
The range between the wireless unit and the wired base unit is very good. You can easily get 50 metres away. I even tested having a conference call in one room while the base unit was in the other room and the quality was excellent.
The Konftel 300W is not only able to connect to analogue line wirelessly via the base unit, you can also connect the 300W to a mobile phone or even a PC via USB. You have to buy the cables to connect to your mobile separately, as there are many to choose from. Obviously, you will need to be connected to the unit with the wire, but you will then use your mobile network to make the call.
The patented Omnisound 2.0 combines noise suppression and wideband audio with an equaliser for amazing sound quality.(Posted on 14/03/2014)