Free shipping on all orders over £100
MINIMUM 12 MONTH WARRANTY
Simple returns process
Dedicated account managers
LOOKING FOR SOMETHING ?
LET US HELP.
Fluke Pro 3000 Analogue Tone and Probe Kit
The Pro3000 Analogue Tone and Probe is your best choice for toning and tracing wire on non-active networks, and specifically for identifying individual pairs with SmartTone® technology.
Angled bed-of-nails clips allow easy access to individual wires, and the RJ-11 connector is ideal for use on telephone jacks. The large loud speaker on the network probe allows you to hear through drywall, wood or other enclosures to find wires quickly and easily.
You can send this loud tone up to 10 miles (16 kilometers) on most cables! Attach the nylon pouch to your belt, and you will be equipped for any wire identification job.
- Tone and trace wire on non-active networks
- SmartToneTM technology provides five distinct tones for exact pair identification
- Sends loud tone up to 10 miles (16 kilometers) on most cables
- Loud speaker on Probe makes the tone easier to hear through drywall, wood, and other enclosures
- Angled bed-of-nails clips allow easy access to individual pairs
- RJ-11 connector is ideal for use on telephone jacks
- Attach nylon pouch (included in kit) to your belt for easy transport
|Manufacturer Part #||26000900|
Fluke Pro 3000 Analogue Tone and Probe Kit Data Sheet Size: (160 KB)
Sorry, but we haven't had a chance to add an FAQ for the Fluke Pro 3000 Analogue Tone & Probe Kit yet. If you have a question though, please send it to us and we will answer it for you.
Just use the looking for something form and we'll answer your question. We may even add your question to our site.
We offer a next day courier service at a very reasonable price. Timed deliveries are also available if you need to get your hands on the equipment in a hurry.
You can see which delivery options are available to you by simply adding the products you wish to purchase to the shopping cart before entering your delivery post code.
Please note next day delivery from point of order is not guaranteed. Visit our delivery information page to find out more.