Free shipping on all orders over £100
MINIMUM 12 MONTH WARRANTY
Simple returns process
Dedicated account managers
Fluke Cableiq Rem Identifier Kit
The network tech's vision into cabling bandwidthCableIQ is the first cabling bandwidth tester for network technicians. It gives even the most novice tech the vision to see what speeds existing cabling can support, quickly isolate cabling from network problems, and discover what is at the far end of any cable. That means network techs can close trouble tickets faster, reduce on-call time, and save money by better utilizing their existing infrastructure.
Reduce escalated problems by as much as CableIQ's powerful troubleshooting capability and intuitive interface enable your frontline technicians to identify and troubleshoot a wider range of problems within your infrastructure. Is the port active? Are the duplex settings matched? Is it a network problem or a cable problem? Can the cable support the required network bandwidth? CableIQ is the only tool that can answer all these questions before trouble tickets are escalated to the next level reducing problem escalation by up to 30%.
- Qualifies - Sees if your existing cabling has the bandwidth to support voice, 10/100, VoIP or Gigabit Ethernet
- Troubleshoots - shows why existing cabling cannot support the network's bandwidth requirement (e.g. crosstalk at 11 meters)
- Discovers - detects what's at the end of any cable and displays device configuration (speed/duplex/pairing)
- Identifies - unused switch ports that can be reallocated
- Graphically maps - wiring configuration and shows distance to faults with Intelligent Wiremap
- Tests - all copper cabling media: twisted-pair, coax, and audio cabling
|Manufacturer Part #||CIQ-IDK57|
Sorry, but we haven't had a chance to add an FAQ for the Cableiq Rem Identifier Kit yet. If you have a question though, please send it to us and we will answer it for you.
Just use the looking for something form and we'll answer your question. We may even add your question to our site.
We offer a next day courier service at a very reasonable price. Timed deliveries are also available if you need to get your hands on the equipment in a hurry.
You can see which delivery options are available to you by simply adding the products you wish to purchase to the shopping cart before entering your delivery post code.
Please note next day delivery from point of order is not guaranteed. Visit our delivery information page to find out more.