Cisco 7861 Details and Specification
- Flexible deployment options with Cisco on-premises, hosted, Spark Cloud, and hosted third party call control*
- High resolution LCD back-lit display
- 16 Line/Feature keys with Tri Colour LEDs and paper inserts
- Wideband audio in speakephonem, handset & headset
- Dedicated EHS (Aux) port
- Integrated PoE wtih Cisco EnergyWise for reduced costs
- Ethernet switch (10/100Mbps)
- Duplex speakerphone
- Replaceable bezel
- Headset port
- Wall mountable
* The Cisco 7800 series are SIP compaitble, please contact us before purchase if you require SIP software.
The Cisco 7861 is a SIP telephone which will work across most VoIP PBX telephony Platforms. These SIP telephones will require provisionning. Your VoIP telephony service provider will be able to assist you.
You can check out the main features of the
by using our useful
product comparison chart and comparing to other models in the range.
Cisco 7861 Information
|Manufacturer Part #||CP-7861-K9=|