Cisco 7811 Details and Specification
- Flexible deployment options include Cisco on-premises, hosted, Spark Cloud, and third party hosted call control*
- High-resolution back-lit LCD display
- Two-way navigation key
- 4x Context sensitive soft keys
- Integrated Full Duplex speakerphone
- Wideband audio support (Via Wideband enabled headset)
- Power Over Ethernet (PoE) Class 1 and Cisco EnergyWise help reduce energy costs
- Integrated Ethernet Ports (10/100Mbps)
* The Cisco 7800 series are SIP compaitble, please contact us before purchase if you require SIP software.
The Cisco 7811 is a SIP telephone which will work across most VoIP PBX telephony Platforms. These SIP telephones will require provisionning. Your VoIP telephony service provider will be able to assist you.
You can check out the main features of the
by using our useful
product comparison chart and comparing to other models in the range.
Cisco 7811 Information
|Manufacturer Part #||CP-7811-K9=|