Cisco 7841 Details and Specification
- Flexible deployment: Supported on Cisco on-premises, hosted, Spark Cloud, and third-party hosted call control platforms*
- High resolution LCD display
- 4x Line & feature keys for fast access to telephony features
- Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000Mbps)
- Wideband audio
- Full duplex speakerphone
- Integrated PoE & Cisco EnergyWise for reduced energy costs
- Dedicated headset port
- EHS auxiliary port
- Replaceable bezel
- Wall mountable
- Dedicated feature keys for commonly used features
* The Cisco 7800 series are SIP compaitble, please contact us before purchase if you require SIP software.
The Cisco 7841 is a SIP telephone which will work across most VoIP PBX telephony Platforms. These SIP telephones will require provisionning. Your VoIP telephony service provider will be able to assist you.
You can check out the main features of the
by using our useful
product comparison chart and comparing to other models in the range.
Cisco 7841 Information
|Manufacturer Part #||CP-7841-K9=|