Free shipping on all orders over £100
MINIMUM 12 MONTH WARRANTY
Simple returns process
Dedicated account managers
LOOKING FOR SOMETHING ?
LET US HELP.
Snom D735 VoIP Phone
Featuring Smart Sensor technology the D735's UI responds to your movements. As soon as you reach for the display or function keys, the display will spring to life and show all relevant key assignment information.
Other features include a large colour display with 32 self labeling keys and dual Gigabit Ethernet ports for fast data transfer. Expand the programmable keys with addition of the Snom D7 Expansion Module and connect accessories such as USBheadsets and Wi-Fi dongles via the single USB port.
- 12 SIP Identities / Accounts
- High resolution 2.7" graphical TFT display
- 32 Self-labeling function keys (across 3 pages)
- Local directory with 1000 entries
- Wideband hands-free speakerphone
- Digital Signal Processing (DSP)
- 2x Gigabit Ethernet Ports (10/100/1000Mbps)
- Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- 1x USB Port (supports Wi-Fi dongle / headset connection)
- EHS Support for wireless headset
- Expandable with Snom D7 Expansion module
- Compatible with all major IP PBX platforms
- Dual angle base stand
Snom D735 VoIP Phone
- Snom D735 VoIP Phone in White - Part Number: 00004396
- Snom D735 VoIP Phone in Black - Part Number: 00004389
The Snom D735 VoIP is a SIP telephone which will work across most VoIP telephony Platforms. These SIP telephones will require provisioning. Your VoIP telephony service provider will be able to assist you.
|Manufacturer Part #||00004396 | 00004389|
Snom D735 VoIP Phone Data Sheet Size: (1876 KB)
Sorry, but we haven't had a chance to add an FAQ for the Snom D735 VoIP yet. If you have a question though, please send it to us and we will answer it for you.
Just use the looking for something form and we'll answer your question. We may even add your question to our site.
We offer a next day courier service at a very reasonable price. Timed deliveries are also available if you need to get your hands on the equipment in a hurry.
You can see which delivery options are available to you by simply adding the products you wish to purchase to the shopping cart before entering your delivery post code.
Please note next day delivery from point of order is not guaranteed. Visit our delivery information page to find out more.