Free shipping on all orders over £100
MINIMUM 12 MONTH WARRANTY
Simple returns process
Dedicated account managers
Siemens Gigaset SL610H Pro DECT Telephone
The SL610H PRO is a DECT handset designed for business use. Users benefit from exceptional sound quality, freedom of movement and multi-tasking convenience. Connectivity via Bluetooth and mini-USB allows convenient data exchange between the handset and a PC. The SL610H PRO is perfect to use with the Gigaset N510 PRO, a DECT IP base station, or the Gigaset DX800A all-in-one hybrid desktop phone. It is also compatible with all other Gigaset DECT base stations. Zero-touch installation ensures quick and easy configuration.
- Brilliant, 1.8" TFT colour display with 7 lines
- Intuitive, icon-based user interface
- Headset connection via Bluetooth or mini-USB
- Vibrating alert
- Time-specific, "do not disturbe" function for external non-VoIP calls
- Hands-free talking with brilliant sound quality
- 4 hands-free profiles for personal voice quality experience
- Organiser with calendar and reminder functions
- Interference-free DECt provides benefits in terms of range, standby time and speech quality
- Ergonomic keypad with adjustable illumination and keypad protection
|Manufacturer Part #||S30852-H2352-R101|
Siemens Gigaset SL610H Pro DECT Telephone Data Sheet Size: (195 KB)
Sorry, but we haven't had a chance to add an FAQ for the Gigaset SL610H yet. If you have a question though, please send it to us and we will answer it for you.
Just use the looking for something form and we'll answer your question. We may even add your question to our site.
We offer a next day courier service at a very reasonable price. Timed deliveries are also available if you need to get your hands on the equipment in a hurry.
You can see which delivery options are available to you by simply adding the products you wish to purchase to the shopping cart before entering your delivery post code.
Please note next day delivery from point of order is not guaranteed. Visit our delivery information page to find out more.