Free shipping on all orders over £100
MINIMUM 12 MONTH WARRANTY
Simple returns process
Dedicated account managers
Sennheiser D10 DECT Wireless USB Headset
The Sennheiser D10 is a Monaural DECT wireless headset for use with your Softphone/PC. Set up is extremely easy as the Sennheiser D10 connect directly into your PC.
Designed for office professionals in both Microsoft Skype and Unified Communication environments, the D10 has Sennheiser’s enhanced Wideband voice clarity, Digital Signal Processing technology (DSP) and a Noise Cancelling microphone to further increase clarity.
Enjoy all day comfort with the choice of two lightweight wearing styles, Over The Head and Over The Ear.
12 hours talk time and fast charging ensure you will never miss a call through poor battery life while the DECT wireless range allow you to roam up to 55 meters from your desk.
- Available in either SFB or UC optimised platforms
- Single connectivity – Connects directly to your Softphone/PC
- Advanced wideband audio using CAT-iq technology
- Digital Signal Processing Technology (DSP)
- Noise Cancelling Microphone
- ActiveGard technology protects hearing against acoustic shock
- Monaural 2 in 1 wearing style
- Talk time: 8 hours (Wideband)
- Talk time: 12 hours (Narrowband)
- Fast charging: 50% in just 20 mins
- Magnetic interface for secure placement when charging
- Wireless Range 180m with clear line of sight | 55m in typical Office
- 4-way conference call
- 506412 - Unified Communications
- 506416 - Microsoft Skype for Business Certified
|Manufacturer Part #||506416 | 506412|
Sennheiser D10 DECT Wireless USB Headset Data Sheet Size: (1307 KB)
Sennheiser D10 USB FAQ
Q. There is an "ABC" on the back of the base, what does this do?
A. This switch changes the wiring the sequence to the phone. Different phones have different pint-out wiring. The majority of phones use the "A" setting, Cisco use "C" and the rest use the "B"
Q. What is the difference between the Sennheiser D10 USB UC and Sennheiser D10 USB ML?
A. The D10 ML variant is optimised for Microsoft Lync. To the user there is no difference, other than products that are optimised for Microsoft Lync get a high priority when Microsoft Lync decides what audio device to choose. This make the Sennheiser D10 ML a "Plug in and Play" device when used with a certified Microsoft Lync softphone.
Check out our complete FAQ sheet for more information.
Can't find the answer to your question? Tell us your question and we'll answer it for you.
We offer a next day courier service at a very reasonable price. Timed deliveries are also available if you need to get your hands on the equipment in a hurry.
You can see which delivery options are available to you by simply adding the products you wish to purchase to the shopping cart before entering your delivery post code.
Please note next day delivery from point of order is not guaranteed. Visit our delivery information page to find out more.