Plantronics IP40 PoE SIP Telephone
The Plantronics IP40 is an IP-based audio processor that plugs directly into an Ethernet port allowing users to do away with an IP desk phone or softphone to receive calls. Unlike a soft phone the Plantronics IP40 guarantees reliable audio quality as the voice path is independent of your PC.
The IP40 simplifies and lowers costs of contact center desktops as it bypasses the need to use expensive IP desk top phones or expensive computer software upgrades as well as being compatible with Plantronics corded headsets.
- Powered with PoE - minimises number of cables for cleaner desk top
- Reliable "always on" audio
- Voice stream independent of the PC
- No keypad, so no outbound calls
- Smaller footprint - Avoids taking too much space up on your desk
- Key call control buttons on device
- PC & IP40 share network connection - Fewer cables
- Plug-and-play - for easy set up
|Manufacturer Part #||38574-02|
Plantronics IP40 PoE SIP Telephone Data Sheet Size: (200 KB)
Sorry, but we haven't had a chance to add an FAQ for the IP40 PoE Amplifier yet. If you have a question though, please send it to us and we will answer it for you.
Just use the looking for something form and we'll answer your question. We may even add your question to our site.
We offer a next day courier service at a very reasonable price. Timed deliveries are also available if you need to get your hands on the equipment in a hurry.
You can see which delivery options are available to you by simply adding the products you wish to purchase to the shopping cart before entering your delivery post code.
Please note next day delivery from point of order is not guaranteed. Visit our delivery information page to find out more.